MetalSucks and Nevermore “Create Your Own Conspiracy” Contest

Oh I'm not pissed I am just so tired of him crying about Sneap produced albums. Hes like a little kid who got a Crappage Patch Kid when he was 5 instead of a real Cabbage Patch Doll. Its like it scars him for life. We get it already Brooks you don't like Andy's production .... Go listen to a band that doesn't use him and leave us alone..... god you are worse then an EMO kid. Go hang out with your buddy over there in that other UM Forum who cant keep a band to save his life cause he cant play for shit!

Oh I'm not pissed I am just so tired of him crying about Sneap produced albums. Hes like a little kid who got a Crappage Patch Kid when he was 5 instead of a real Cabbage Patch Doll. Its like it scars him for life. We get it already Brooks you don't like Andy's production .... Go listen to a band that doesn't use him and leave us alone..... god you are worse then an EMO kid. Go hang out with your buddy over there in that other UM Forum who cant keep a band to save his life cause he cant play for shit!
Don't worry guys, Guru's DEFINITELY not pissed or upset about anything here. Especially not someone's opinion!

spanish_omelette.jpg

I just listened to the new Ratt for about 2 minutes, after the sickness subsided I threw up and called Stephen Pearcy (no I don't know him it's a joke) and I told him smoke more crack and ruin your voice even further..