MetalSucks and Nevermore “Create Your Own Conspiracy” Contest

I agree. HIR is not bad, although the lyrics are very atonal and strangely phrased often. You can feel the kvlt in it. I like it, eitherway...

What the hell is going on with the board lately? Some people need to calm the fuck down.

Anyway, I'm off to view the entries. This is a fun idea!

Wow I think the kid with the Penguins jersey did an awesome job. Great voice and the lyrics are very Nevermorey. And the fact that he sang this so well, live on camera = more awesome.

Wow I think the kid with the Penguins jersey did an awesome job. Great voice and the lyrics are very Nevermorey. And the fact that he sang this so well, live on camera = more awesome.

Somebody commented that he was reminiscent of Jack Black in his delivery.....very true - he's a little bit goofy but he has the only real contending entry so far.

Me likey the HIR

I liked that one as well, but at times it seemed he was trying to cram too many words into one line. That might work with a more old school death or thrash kind of rhythm, but (to me) it just sounds awkward with this kind of song.

Ah nevermind, the goofy kid indicates he lipsynched to his own recording in the video. What the hell? :lol: (still think it's the best one so far)

Dan you must record something for this it would sound so good I WANT TO HEAR IT. The higher the vocals the better.