Metalsucks.net announces Anthrax in talks with....

I joppe it is true on one hand and hope Joey will not do i on the other. Oh well a new album with Joey on vox is worth losing a little credibility....

It's the only thing I would ever be interested in concerning anthrax.

I really think things were going good for Anthrax with Joey... I would love to them finish what they started..

Well, something was obviously fishy somewhere if Joey left, right? I won't deny it would be interesting to see how it would go down, but I don't think it'll happen.

...I'm still putting my vote for Eric A.K! :D

They just need to put out an album with someone on vocals. Hey if the album sucks they're done..if it's pretty good or really good they keep going. That's the way I see it;)

If it is not Joey, bring back whoever u want but at least pls dont play again this Alice in Chains like music again. Though i think that it is a wishful thinking to see them play thrash again. Uh whatever, just get a singer and finish the album because many misses u..

Can't see this hapen because during the reunion tour Charlie was very outspoken about Joey being stuck in the past, he also mentioned how gutted he was at the lack of commercial success for Bushthrax and that the Bush songs would never be played again on stage.

It was, in my opinion, a terrible thing to say mid tour. I hope Joey tells him to fuck right off.

^ Yep, exactly, Imagine being joey and reading interviews where charlie was saying shit like "I miss john" etc. Fuck that! Anthrax have themselves to blame for this mess. I'd personally like to see joey back, but at the same time i fully understand if joy never wants to work with them again :erk:

They just need to put out an album with someone on vocals. Hey if the album sucks they're done..if it's pretty good or really good they keep going. That's the way I see it;)

Barring a miracle I think the dishes are done dude. It's sad to say but I don't know what to think snd I really don't care - I'm 39 and though I love music I got bigger fish to fry.

Barring a miracle I think the dishes are done dude. It's sad to say but I don't know what to think snd I really don't care - I'm 39 and though I love music I got bigger fish to fry.

I'm with ya, bro. Interest in this band (if it even is a band currently) has to be at an all-time low. If they make a new album I'll probably give it a listen, but like DD said, I'm really not sweating it either way.

There's a saying that goes, "the opposite of love isn't hate. It is indifference." That's pretty much where I'm at. I used to love Anthrax. Now I don't really care much at all. I wish it wasn't this way, but it is.