Mftb 2005?

What Tim said. Great day as usual and pretty exhausting. All the bands I caught played well, especially some of those like Daysend and Minus Life who had members replaced at the last minute but still pulled it off. Dungeon and Alarum were truly awesome.

I wanna know what people thought of Sebasrokets...

I don't really like them but I wanna know how people received a glam/rock & roll band. Though it doesn't really matter I suppose because I even know tons of glam fans don't like them either...

But I do wanna know how they were received at a totally METAL kind of event? Usually they only play with modern rock Jet clones...

Sounds like a great day missed! I had a call from a mate, mid gig & pissed. He said it was going off... talk about rubbing it in! :lol:

Congrats on the awards too for everyone who got 'em. (Can't see the Dungeon forum anymore, so I've only been told about 'em) :headbang:

No, man, you're unbanned - it was only temporary to stop the bitching wars (from both sides, I'll admit). You're welcome back there so long as it's kept civil.

But yeah, the day was good and not without its dramas, of course! It was a headache logistic-wise just for Dungeon so I can't even begin to imagine what the Alchemist guys were going through! o_O

O.K.

I can't even *see* the Dungeon forum! Never mind.

Glad it went well, heard good reports, generally.

I wanna get their cd now.They rock much better than Hell City Glamours and I thought they were good.
As for this s'posed walking around and acting like rock stars what a bunch of bull that was.They are nothing compared to many many many bands out there with their pay attention to me attitude,they just look the part and carry it well.

Ah I'm gonna make it up for MftB one of these years!

I'm glad you liked Alarum's show, Brian. Fucking awesome band these days, especially live. Their new CD, Eventuality, is tops. How'd the crowd react to them?

The crowd was a TAD stand offish as they usually are but more so because they were all standing there with their mouths open going "Fucking hell... this is SCARY!" more than anything! I was one of those people, believe me!

:OMG:

I have just never been impressed when I've seen them live, which has been alot of times. First time I saw them, me & a friend actually left after their 2nd song we were that unimpressed. Admittedly they were better than usual when they played with Brides Of Destruction, but there are better bands out there in the scene who don't get nearly as much recognition. Has anybody ever seen The Shine live recently? They are one of the most entertaining rock bands in Australia by far... not only coz their live show is so exciting, funny & over the top, every song they play is memorable & mega-catchy (the main difference between them and Sebas where I think the songs blur into each other and I can't remember a single song still after seeing them about 6 times live).

I have no problem with them looking the part and carrying it well coz I reckon that's one cool thing about them, and bands should do that!! It's just a couple of things I've seen em do or heard about, rather than their general appearance...