sydney concerts??

serenesorrow

Asian Woman
Jan 19, 2002
Sydney, Australia
could someone tell me some cool sydney metal concerts for under 18's??
because i can't get to mftb until i can drive so thats shit
anyone here going to grounded? (hey i know most of its punk shit but its the best anyone i knew could find for under 18s)

yeah i've been to grounded for the last three years or so - started out like you and now go there just for the memories. it's a good cheap festival and usually has some good metal bands there as well..

i'm going to grounded next week:)
one word Bloodduster:)
oh and psykore as well:p
but yeah
there really aren't many in sydney (correct me if i'm wrong)
sometimes in parramatta there are Punk vs metal concerts at the pcyc i think

It's happening on Saturday July 20 at Blacktown RSL. It's all ages and runs from 10am-1pm. This info is correct for the time being but may change according to circumstances. To make sure you have complete info, go to the festival's official homepage at www.run.to/bloodlust.

It hasn't been updated for a while but I am sure it will be soon, and so will be the line up announced. I can't tell you the line up at the moment as it hasn't been finalised yet but all I can say is that if you are a fan of more extreme type of metal (thrash, death, black, etc) this festival is FOR YOU!!!

Originally posted by entersix
I can't tell you the line up at the moment as it hasn't been finalised yet but all I can say is that if you are a fan of more extreme type of metal (thrash, death, black, etc) this festival is FOR YOU!!!

Even if you're a fan of power metal too, I hear! ;)

I really couldn't tell you how much it will cost. Once I'll know something I will definately let everyone know.

BTW, just been announced today that MFTB is on this year!!! despite various rumours