Where to find metalheads aside from concerts/bars?

I'm curious to see what this guy looks like, since anything that isn't Joey DeMaio levels of muscles is, apparently, grounds for execution.

I'm also gathering that this guy is clearly somewhere on the spectrum. Him and HBB should have a lot of fun together.

I'm curious to see what this guy looks like, since anything that isn't Joey DeMaio levels of muscles is, apparently, grounds for execution.

I'm also gathering that this guy is clearly somewhere on the spectrum. Him and HBB should have a lot of fun together.

If I'm honest nothing huge but definitely better than the average person, I'm going for a more low-bodyfat % look to a giant guy as with natural bodybuilding, you can only have one. I could probably bulk more and do it quicker but I'm afraid of losing my abs. Now I'm also adding calisthenics and hoping to be able to do the full V-Sit and planche by the end of the year. I would have never even bothered to workout if it wasn't for metal as it always got me pumped up and angry. I feel like I have metal to thank for providing me a sort of motivation and thought provocation that allowed me to become a better person. As for the autismo, too afraid to see a psychologist because I don't want him to diagnose me with depression which is what I'm pretty sure I actually have.

yeah, this place definitely has more dog people.
http://www.invisibleoranges.com/why-do-metalheads-tend-to-be-cat-people/

Actually after doing a bit of research of my own, it's just because cats are more popular in the general population in most Western countries. So I'll concede there's no correlation between metalheads and cat people/dog people, and you're just as likely to meet metalheads if you hang out with dog lovers.

The interesting question would be whether cat people or dog people have better taste in music. ;)

I don't understand why one would need a potential friend to be physically fit, clean shaven, neatly dressed etc. I understand why one would want it for oneself, but surely the qualities of a friend should be related to loyalty, honesty, an overlap of some interests/values and a willingness to keep a conversation engaging and interesting.

Just the generalities that make someone worth hanging around with.

Sounds like you just want to hang out with yourself.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
http://www.invisibleoranges.com/why-do-metalheads-tend-to-be-cat-people/

Actually after doing a bit of research of my own, it's just because cats are more popular in the general population in most Western countries..

The interesting question would be whether cat people or dog people have better taste in music.;)
Cats are more popular than dogs in western countries? that would be totally incorrect my man

Also, a lot of eastern countries dont really care about dogs.

The interesting question would be whether cat people or dog people have better taste in music.;)
Oh i think we already know the answer to that one :p

I think it says a lot about you that your requirements are all superficial, with the exception of drug addiction which is a very rational choice in your defense.