Michael Amott Signature Wah

Jaymz

Stymphalian Productions
May 20, 2006
York
www.facebook.com
"Built to Michael’s exact specifications. True by-pass switching, input buffer, yellow Fasel inductor. External gain control for traditional or modern hi-gain wah sounds. LED on/off indicator. Custom hand painted blood splatter finish, each one is different and unique. Available now! Email for ordering information. Sound samples coming soon."

http://www.homebrewelectronics.com/products/michael-amott-signature-wah

Damn, I'm a sucker for Ammott wah tone. This could be very rad, however I've seen him play all kinds of wahs over the years.

Looks a bit silly, but I've always loved Ammott's wah tones. Gonna have to check this one out.

In the old AE albums he used a VOX wah, don't remember the model thou.. But you could search the web and find it, I think it's cheaper than buying this one

847? Supposedly, old 847's sounded different, had no ac input and all that.

I'd look into the CAE wah for that prize, but then again, would love to have clips to compare :)

Still rocking a george dennis wah and loving it, and no pots to care about :)

847? Supposedly, old 847's sounded different, had no ac input and all that.

I'd look into the CAE wah for that prize, but then again, would love to have clips to compare :)

Still rocking a george dennis wah and loving it, and no pots to care about :)

Nice to see some George Dennis love. I've been using a Wah/Vol Switch for about 16 years now and it rocks.

Nice to see some George Dennis love. I've been using a Wah/Vol Switch for about 16 years now and it rocks.

Mine has...maybe 10-15 years?. It's the orange one and compared to morley,gigFx, and similar units, found it a lot deeper!

It's great, and really well built!

I have the chorus/flanger as well. it's great sounding and super quiet. Very good effects