Dar Future breed machine...

I have never messed with reamping. I know what it is of course, but would someone explain what exactly this means?

"Balanced I/O for re-amping"

You could easily make one for more than 100Watts. That limitation kinda worries me - especially if someone is going to be running bass heads.

I asked about this from THD a few years ago, and you can only use the(ir) loadboxes with tube amps. Many bass amps that are tube are 100-200 watts, 300 watts tops. Those monsters that are over and even as massive as 1600W, usually are mosfet or or other solid-state technology, and you can't use the loadbox with them.

I asked about this from THD a few years ago, and you can only use the(ir) loadboxes with tube amps. Many bass amps that are tube are 100-200 watts, 300 watts tops. Those monsters that are over and even as massive as 1600W, usually are mosfet or or other solid-state technology, and you can't use the loadbox with them.

What use would a loadbox be with solidstate amps? Do they change tonally when cranked in similar ways to tube amps?

What use would a loadbox be with solidstate amps? Do they change tonally when cranked in similar ways to tube amps?

Nope. That's why SS poweramps do have so much power. You don't want those power amps to clip. Sounds terrible.

The FBM series are under development but it's still a long way to go before we have working prototypes. Patience is the best tactical move here. ;)