Revalver MKIII is coming soon

Wait a sec - the only high-gain amp models they have that aren't Peavey are a rectifier and JCM900?!?!? You've gotta be shitting me! No Uberschall? No Diezel? I really don't think I'd pay the $250 for the full version (instead of $70 for the HP version) for two more high gain models, cuz I really don't care about a freakin' Vox AC30 or Fender Bassman model (I'll use my Pod for those kind of tones if I ever need 'em). Anyone know, though, what else the HP sacrifices? It would be great if they could post a comparison chart...

I guess that, besides the smaller number of amp and effect models, the HP version won't have this function where you can basically mod the circuitry (sp?) of the amps for further tweakability.

Or, in other words, that stuff that I wouldn't ever get to use anyways. :D
I'll be getting the HP version for sure!

BTW, the MK III clip of hoehlentroll where he used the 6505+ model sounds quite similar to the sound I got from the Mesa patch I did with my MKII demo (just better, of course).
So I don't think I'll miss the Rectifier model too much...

you could use another porg/vst for that. so that's no reason not to get the hp version. the stomps are not high end imho, so I could live without them. I never tweaked the stuff in rev mk II so that's also fine with me.