Revalver MKIII is coming soon

Let it burn...

Orgasm Donor
Oct 22, 2007
Belgium
http://www.peavey.com/news/article.cfm/action/view/id/275/20081701.cfm

check it out:

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Winter NAMM) — Peavey proudly introduces ReValver Mk III, a revolutionary 64-bit amplifier modeling software that captures the true characteristics of vacuum tubes while allowing users unprecedented control over their tonality and gain structures.

Peavey ReValver Mk III models 15 of the world’s most popular guitar amplifiers, including several Peavey amps, through an exclusive algorithm that analyzes the interactions of the components on the circuit level, based on the amps’ original schematics. By controlling these amplifier models from the component level, ReValver is able to model every nuance with amazing accuracy, creating totally new capabilities where adventurous players can design their ultimate custom amps and speaker systems.

Features · 15 amp models, including Peavey 6505®, JSX®, Classic®, ValveKing® and Triple XXX® · Modules in amp head, preamp and power amp formats · Two operation modes, with 64-bit and oversampling in HQ mode for hi-fi fanatics · FFT based convolution reverb, including sampled spring reverb · More than 150 speaker samples using real-time convolution and membrane modeling · Algorithm improvements from Mk II to enhance realism, especially in the tube and transformer simulation · Standard Tuner and Simul-Tuner with six independent tuners for tuning to presets

looks like it's under peavey's wings now

OMG and I was looking forward to amplitube metal so much. Now revalvermk3 with a 6505,xxx and JSX! I can't wait. When is it supposed to come out?

Oh looks like it comes out early this year!

Nah, i just thought that since everyone eveywhere uses his on MK II, there mighta been a comission to provide some! Hahah!

What like is the 5150 on it?

I've applied for a beta, might take it on tour! :lol:

Been beta testing for Mk II and for Mk III... Get prepared from some REALLY INCREDIBLE sounds...

LOL I had no idea you were involved in this at all mate. Ive spend the last few months sending him amps and cabs to emulate. Michaels a really nice guy and very easy to work with... Ive been talking to him a bit through the process about hows hes getting on with it and what mics hes using etc..