Revalver MKIII is coming soon

The developer, Michael, stated recently on the Alien Connections forum that it will be available to purchase as a download, so you win!
hopefully there will be a $ version only, cause with revalver 2 there was a euro version which hasn't got the exchange benefit.

Whats the HP version, that's only around £35...I'm guessing it's a crap version of the $200 one
no, it's not shitty. It's got only the peavey amps and not so much tweak things and stomp boxes. I don't need the other amp models. the only thing I would miss would be the mesa, but if you compare 70 bucks to 250, it's ok ;)
also, the stomp boxes included sound crappy, I rather use gearbox for that and build up a chain. so the hp version is perfect for me. 46€ for the hp is a fuckin steal!!!!

hopefully there will be a $ version only, cause with revalver 2 there was a euro version which hasn't got the exchange benefit.

no, it's not shitty. It's got only the peavey amps and not so much tweak things and stomp boxes. I don't need the other amp models. the only thing I would miss would be the mesa, but if you compare 70 bucks to 250, it's ok ;)

same here, I'm not that much of a tweaker anyways... the mesa would be nice of course, but not mandatory for what I'll use it for (demo stuff... and, depending on latency, maybe it will even replace my POD for practicing at home).

also, after hearing LSD-Studio's "guess the amp" where he managed to let a 5150 and a mesa sound almost the same, blending different amps doesn't seem THAT important to me anymore. so a 6505/JSX/... will be sufficient.

I think that is incorrect. I don't see that anywhere on the peavey site. When I looked it up on zzounds I beleive it was, it said just the peavey models. I also heard that in a promotional video for it.

guys....

go here http://www.peavey.com/products/revalver/

let the flash load.

click on models.

theres the JCM and the Recto there.

Now if this is false advertising thats peavey's problem...

all I know is that the euro is stronger than ever and my birthday is coming soon so I might just buy the HP version... the inclusion of the recto would be a bonus though...

guys....

go here http://www.peavey.com/products/revalver/

let the flash load.

click on models.

theres the JCM and the Recto there.

Now if this is false advertising thats peavey's problem...

all I know is that the euro is stronger than ever and my birthday is coming soon so I might just buy the HP version... the inclusion of the recto would be a bonus though...

I don't see anything in that flash or in "models" that indicates that the HP version will have the recto and the JCM. From what I understand all this refer to the full version.

just posted that in another thread (about the musikmesse 2008):
"I'm back again. I met Jeff Loomis, Kerry King, Destruction, Rage and the guys from Hammerfall. I checked out every gear that was available, and that was a lot. Also met Michal from Alien Connections/Peavey and talked a bit. He's a real great guy! Some facts he told me:
there will be a download-buy for revalver 3, which should be available about 15th of April. The boxed version will take some more time. The German guy from peavey staff said something about May/June for the boxed version (I guess). He was really cool as he gave me a drink
Michal said it's hasn't been yet discussed what stomps and what tweak possibilities there will be in the HP version. Only that there are just the peavy amps in that version.
The sound is really great, it was like the old mk II, but with more amps. as for impulses, there will be the ones from revalver mk II plus extra peavey impulses. There won't be any from this forum though (as stated somewhere over here).
If you have any questions feel free to ask, as he didn't told me to shut up about anything we talked about"