Revalver MKIII is coming soon

Its like a "light" version. It only has the peavey amps and it has less options.

The regular version is $250
Hp version sounds like a good deal if you don't need all the bells and whistles.

I'm curious about discounts for RevII-Users.

If there are cool options for the full RevIII-version, I'll get it. Otherwise I keep RevII and get the HP-version as a Peavey-Addon :D

Revalver II was good, revalver III is better, much better. It's not like for instance Guitar Rig that has sounded the same since the beginning. RV keeps evolving the whole time.

If you want to know how RVIII sounds, go play the real peavey amps and you might get an idea ;)

I seriously doubt it, but your comment suggests me revalver MK3 must kick ass.

still no clips thought.... :)

now... I can post my email if some one wants to "say hello" :cool:

thehowling ( a ) mail.pt (serves as Messenger contact too)

or REV3RSEmusic (AIM)

Its like a "light" version. It only has the peavey amps and it has less options.

The regular version is $250
Hp version sounds like a good deal if you don't need all the bells and whistles.

What means "less options"? The custom circuit thingy?

Right now the HP version sounds like being perfect for me, since I don't record other bands and would only use it for demos / preproductions. Don't need many sounds, just a few good ones, and then stick impulses afterwards.

Though I'd like to get the Mesa Dual Rec too for the famous combination with the 5150, but it's not worth that much more to me.

Thanks man ;). Yeah, for an all-hardware guitar-preamp-modeler, nothing beats the AxeFx. I'm really curious about the Revalver III though. I'm sure it'll kick some serious modeling a**.

Waiting for clips too btw.

Hey Dude what did Mesh use on the latest? was that the AxeFx thingy? or the usual POD?

and those drums were programmed?

This is obviously something your studio mates don't agree with ;)

:lol: Good one! :lol:

Hey Dude what did Mesh use on the latest? was that the AxeFx thingy? or the usual POD?

and those drums were programmed?

I got the AxeFx when their album was done, so it's all Vetta II's with Line6 cabs miced with a ribbon mic. Both Fredrik and Mårten has tried it, and it was nice to hear someone who REALLY could play the AxeFx like they can... I wish the Vetta sounded as good, and responded equally.

Drums are all played by Tomas.