Revalver MKIII is coming soon

Ooooh, guys, OMG! I have tested the Beta and it is incredible!

My life have changed after trying this. I was a sad boy with no expectations in life, but now I feel like the king of the world.

It's the best experience in my life, better than when I had the marathon of sex with those big breasted top models hungry of dick.

Everytime I plug my guitar into the Revulva and play some Bananarama shredding riff, I feel my banana gets bigger and bigger.

Thanks Jesus for the present you send to us.:worship:notworthy

hallelujah

Hahahaha, you´re crazy dude... :) On another note, I wouldn´t mind getting some RIII action myself... :erk:

Ooooh, guys, OMG! I have tested the Beta and it is incredible!

My life have changed after trying this. I was a sad boy with no expectations in life, but now I feel like the king of the world.

It's the best experience in my life, better than when I had the marathon of sex with those big breasted top models hungry of dick.

Everytime I plug my guitar into the Revulva and play some Bananarama shredding riff, I feel my banana gets bigger and bigger.

Thanks Jesus for the present you send to us.:worship:notworthy

hallelujah

:p

Revulva.

awesome, can't wait; any info on release date? and when will the demo/sound demo's arrive? :)

looks very cool!! obviously this is really geared towards metal, but tone-wise how would you guys say it fared for other types of music (cleans, crunchy, etc)?

Jevil's, that post is THE best I have ever read online. classic, man

Georg Festrunk: And here is a thing I will tell you: that two swinging foxes have the hots-on for us, and are coming here tonight to let us hold on to their big American breasts!

so when does it come and out and when will we hear clips? :)
gavin are you still going to use MK III as your touring setup? with an audio interface and DI to P.A. or something?

rob

Okay I know what it is. Seems cool. You get 5 of the peavey amps which includes the 6505 and jsx so i'm cool with that.

ah fuck, maybe i'll go all out and just get the full version. I know i'll be using constantly.