Revalver MKIII is coming soon

Regarding release dates. There might have been some confusion. The boxed version is due probably a month from now, but the online demo version can probably be released much sooner.

This is great news!!!:headbang:

Apollo is Born 2 Nothing your newest! That sounds completely pro..can u give me a rundown on your production (drums guitars everything lol!)...also can u post ur revalver settings?
Wow, great sound ApolloSpeed, care to share some settings? :)

yeah, the Born2nothing is the newest so far.

Drums....snare is natural. Kick and toms are 60 percent triggered. Overheads are my cheapo Joe Meek JMs. Beta52 on the kick. Sm57s on snare, and toms. Reverb on drums was freeverb2. Reaper Compression here and there.
Also....I'm using the Tape Saturation that was suggested in another topic....i love it!:headbang: There's lots of good free plugins to use that I found out from guys on here. Much credit to them!!! thx guys!

On Revalver......

Im using the HBpp amp I believe..... I basically used the Overdrive-Angry preset. Low-12'oclock, Mid-11'oclock, Hi-1'oclock. I did change the first tube to a kt66. And of course used Guitarhacks JJ impulses. Double tracked.
I also ran a Maxon o808 before the revalver.:headbang:

Bass guitar was the a preset too...I just cant remember which one:oops:

thx guys!

Fucking shit. I want ReValver now. Nice clip Apollo. You've single-handedly sold me on it, lol.

~006

Fucking shit. I want ReValver now. Nice clip Apollo. You've single-handedly sold me on it, lol.

~006

thx dude....

I love it! No more time spent mic'ing cabs, re-mic'ing again, and shit like that. And its none destructive.....if you later in the mix don't like the tone, just change the settings!:kickass:

yeah, I'm gonna wait for the demo to hit....or a jacked copy. I don't wanna waste the money if they screwed up and it doesn't sound as good as Revalver 2. Cause I can already get mk2 to sound awesome!

My new clip from a project finished yesterday, Revalver 2, double track.... http://www.soundclick.com/mpstudios

Sounds great, :headbang: I can't believe you did that with the HB. The tone is like on a real amp except for the high end that sounds a little digital due to aliasing. Revalver III fixes this problem because it has an ultra-quality mixdown mode that you also can play live if you have the computer for it. :Smokin:

icon_yeahthat.gif
icon_angry.gif

Sorry if I missed this, but does anyone have a whole rundown of the amp models that're gonna be in this baby? I'm crossing my fingers for an Engl Savage...