YT: Dar Future Breed Machine FBM100 - Metal

Yeah, thought the same. Sounds good.....yes, but Ola sounds good through every amp. Just by watching the vids i´d say: no need to gas for one of these......

Wow, epic tones.

The Opus sounds surprisingly great.

This TSM MT184, Google doesn't seem to find anything on it.

Is it the "Luthman" brand mic? Doesn't look like it though.

Am very confused.

Wow, epic tones.

The Opus sounds surprisingly great.

This TSM MT184, Google doesn't seem to find anything on it.

Is it the "Luthman" brand mic? Doesn't look like it though.

Am very confused.

I couldn't find it either. It is a Luthman brand mic, but it isn't listed on their website.

The amp sounds like it was pretty muh designed to do djent and little else. The tone Ola got for the first clip seemed perfect for that style, but the other vid, the playthrough, didn't sound all that appealing. Really didn't hear any tones coming out of that amp that a JCM800, a Mesa, or an Orange don't do better.

I want one...

And your HCAF thread proves to me that 95% of that forum is composed of fucking idiots.

Ha, I must be "one of those idiots" as I think the amps sounds kinda bad. It has good definition in the chuggy stuff, but IMO I don't hear a lot of "notes" COuld be the way it's dialed in and the fact that the tuning was low...I rarely think low tuned guitars do much for showing off amps.

But I will say just about every other clip Ola has posted makes amps sound killer. This one to me is just blah.