Michael Jackson converts to Islam; hopes for 70 virgin boys when he dies

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...rts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html

The singer, who was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, converted to Islam in a ceremony at a friend's house in Los Angeles.

He is said to have sat on the floor and worn a small hat while an imam officiated.

According to The Sun, the ceremony took place while Jackson, 50, was recording an album at the home of Steve Porcaro, a keyboard player who composed music on his Thriller album.

The former Jackson 5 star was counselled by David Wharnsby, a Canadian songwriter, and Phillip Bubal, a producer, who have both converted.

A source said Jackson had appeared a "bit down" and added: "They began talking to him about their beliefs, and how they thought they had become better people after they converted. Michael soon began warming to the idea.

"An imam was summoned from the mosque and Michael went through the shahada, which is the Muslim declaration of belief."

Last year his brother, Jermaine Friday, suggested Jackson would convert having taken an interest in Islam since Friday's conversion in 1989.

"When I came back from Mecca I got him a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it's peaceful and beautiful," said Friday.

"He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace.

"I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam.

"He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much."

Its close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,
Youre paralyzed

cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike
You know its thriller, thriller night
Youre fighting for your life inside a-- LOL HOLD ON GUYS I HAZ TO PRAY LOL SORRYZ

people always told me
be careful what you do
don't go around breaking young girls' hearts

hee-hee

and mother always told me
be careful who you love
be careful what you do
cuz the lie becomes the truth

he-ey

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

...and at his Islamic theme park Michael will now give the children rides on camels instead of horseback. That is only if they attend the pajama party, wich michael will supply the kammeez and turbans for free.

my pals my pals my pals my my pals my pals

Nigger_thread.jpg