Michael Jackson

Thriller is a good album, but mj is one sick puppy if you ask me!! i think most of his 80`s and 90`s albums are good for pop (compared with todays mainstream crap) but still... the man looks like pinnoccio on a bad nose day!

trOO, he does look a tad odd ;) Thriller, and Dangerous were both great albums! :) History was OK, the earlier ones were also quite cool, his latest is pants :) Have you been watching all these MJ documentarys that have been on recently as well Veil? ;)

Originally posted by Russell
trOO, he does look a tad odd ;) Thriller, and Dangerous were both great albums! :) History was OK, the earlier ones were also quite cool, his latest is pants :) Have you been watching all these MJ documentarys that have been on recently as well Veil? ;)

i dont really watch tv, but i will do if i can find out when it's on again!

(i'm sure it will be repeated a thousand times a week on vh-1!!!)

funnily enough i'm quite sure that it was listening to mj when i was little that got me into metal!!! believe that if you like :D

Michael Jackson's early work is AWESOME

Thriller, Billy Jean, SMOOTH CRIMINAL and many others

CLASSICS!!!!!!!

you've been hit by!
you've been hit by!
a smooth criminal!!

YEAH YEAH!!!!!! :headbang:

1013025_20021011.jpg

"Micheal Jackson and his family practiced a bizarre ritual in which they sacrificed a live monkey. This is just one of the allegations made by sister LaToya Jackson's former husband, Jack Gordon. But the strange allegations don't stop there: Gordon claims that he frequently witnessed Michael physically abusing his pet chimpanzee, Bubbles. Michael used to say, 'He doesn't feel it. He's a chimpanzee."

I have "Off the wall" by him and it's actually a quite cool LP! I think there's one song on it I skip. Okay, I sometimes go out and DJ and I play 70's funk, but all the chicks come up "Hey, play play some disco. We want something to dance to. Play some disco!", so I have to play all those hits that I have they know and "Don't stop 'til you get enough" is one of them, so I've grown pretty tired of that!
The stuff I've heard from "Thriller" was also pretty cool! I haven't bought the record, but kind of planned to do so, but I don't know if I'll ever do so. I kind of suspect it to be one of those records that I'll just listen to a few times and then it'll just be standing on my shelf for a decade!
My big brother had "Bad" on tape back in the days. Compared to the rest of the 80's crap it's okay, but it's not a record I would ever go out and buy and listen to it. I had the picture disc once, but that was just to make some money off it. The song writing on it may be alright like "Smooth criminal" and shit, but the whole 80's thing drags it down IMO. Gross keyboards and electric drums like any other crap in the 80's!
I don't like what I've heard from "Dangerous". I don't think I've heard the entire album, but I've heard the singles and they were all pretty crappy IMO!
Can't remember much of "History". Was it the one with "You are not alone", "Earthsong" and stuff like that, or was that "Blood on the dancefloor"?
"You rock my world" from "Invincible" was just mediocre at first, but after I've heard it 5-10 times I got REAAAAALLLY sick of it!! Terrible song now! The rest of the album was maximum mediocre if you ask me. It sounds like he's really trying to keep up to date with shit and has gotten all these producers to make beats and stuff! I was into hip hop once, but got bored of it so that he made such stuff wasn't a good thing for me. The song "Break of dawn" was okay though. I just feel like I've heard it somewhere before.
I also have "Music & Me" by him, but I wan't to sell it. It's from 1973 and really "sweet". Quiet music that's too "nice" in a way.

[sing] heal the worldddddddd
make it a better placeeeeeee
for you and for me and the entire human race
there are ppl dying
if u care enough for the living
make it a better place
for you and for meeeeee [/sing]

Originally posted by airman

"Micheal Jackson and his family practiced a bizarre ritual in which they sacrificed a live monkey. This is just one of the allegations made by sister LaToya Jackson's former husband, Jack Gordon. But the strange allegations don't stop there: Gordon claims that he frequently witnessed Michael physically abusing his pet chimpanzee, Bubbles. Michael used to say, 'He doesn't feel it. He's a chimpanzee."

This is, BY FAR, the funniest thing I've heard or read all day. I can't stop laughing....