MICHAEL KISKE teams with Pink Cream 69/Vanden Plas band members

Saviour, I don't think I've ever read you being critical of anything. This is a defining moment for you! :lol:

~Brian~
While I don't prefer to be overly critical of artists, rest assured that I indeed can be when I feel the need to be so. I usually avoid threads of artists I don't like expressly for this reason. However, sometimes there's a band or 2 that have albums I like and others I don't like, so there you have it. I am actually trying my best to like PV and to give Kiske another chance, but it's not easy.:mad::heh::saint: Thanks for noticing, however.:cool:

While I don't prefer to be overly critical of artists, rest assured that I indeed can be when I feel the need to be so. I usually avoid threads of artists I don't like expressly for this reason. However, sometimes there's a band or 2 that have albums I like and others I don't like, so there you have it. I am actually trying my best to like PV and to give Kiske another chance, but it's not easy.:mad::heh::saint: Thanks for noticing, however.:cool:

:lol:...I enjoy your posts dude.

On another note, I'm listening to Khymera's latest and it's fantastic! :worship:

~Brian~