Michael Wagener Kemper Pack

I actually would buy some of the tones I heard in there. But not if I had to get the whole thing for the full price.

Might worth to mention that I didn't dive as deep into that kind of tones, so I don't really know how much else of that type is out there.

Hey Jeff i saw your post at Kemper forum, you got balls man haha
they will kill you haha

I honestly don't care. The people on that forum bug the hell out of me and very few of them actually post good sounding stuff, if they post clips at all.

The fact that The Amp Factory stuff sells so well (esp the metal) should be a good indicator of their standards.

Put it this way: the fact that MW is OK with the samples being released with shitty playing and out of tune guitars like that shows me how much he backs the product. Either he doesn't care (which means I don't care), or he doesn't realize how bad it sounds (which means I don't trust his ear anyway).

only listening to the "heavy" video but i think a lot of the profiles are more suitable for hard rock rather than the metal most of us listen to. many are not quite my taste but i dont think i would necessarily call them bad without trying them myself. it is obvious they put very little effort into the promo vid and did not enlist the help of a professional player to showcase.

only listening to the "heavy" video but i think a lot of the profiles are more suitable for hard rock rather than the metal most of us listen to. many are not quite my taste but i dont think i would necessarily call them bad without trying them myself. it is obvious they put very little effort into the promo vid and did not enlist the help of a professional player to showcase.

oh yeah I thought that was a given?

I don't even think those are aimed at the modern/extreme metal kind of guys, or are they?

Still think some of these could work really sweet for more old schoolish hard rock.

I also thought that the playing and the tuning gave it that old school kind of live vibe ^^

I don´t see how anyone with "modern metal" in mind would even be interested in those MW packs. He´s clearly not a modern metal producer. I´m just gonna wait for a sneap, suecof, lewis, levy, lammert or collins pack.... and I´d pay a lot more for those :D

Lasse Lammert does custom profiles, just pm him. Well worth teh moneyz, with my own ones the only profiles I use.

Lasse Lammert does custom profiles, just pm him. Well worth teh moneyz, with my own ones the only profiles I use.

Yeah I heard that already (thanks though :) ) and I´m pretty sure I´ll have to get one sooner or later. But what I meant was more in the sense of a rig pack like he did already.

They sound awesome. but they are reaaaally expensive. The Amp Factory has alot more "metal" amps than Wagner. OR SINMIX, his profiles are amazing.

yCOYH.gif