MIDHIR IS 2!!

Midhir

New Metal Member
Apr 18, 2006
Midhir Records was launched on May 2nd 2004 with the Bealtaine Metalfest in Belfast which turned into a collaboration with Invictus Productions and featured Secrets of the Moon, Geasa, Old Season, Aftermath and Bad Boat. It's been a long, hard, stressful 2 years and I want to thank everyone that's been involved, helped out or ever bought anything from me.

Naturally we won't be slowing down at all. There's now a brand spanking new Midhir Store online, launched today, which I urge you all to check out!

www.midhirrecords.com/catalog

To celebrate the birthday from now until 2nd May all full length CDs in the store are down to ?6.99/10EUR. As well as this there are package deals on selections of 3 CDs for ?17.99/26EUR which I'll be adding to until the sale ends.

Now you just can't say fairer than that.

We'll be pressing on with the Waylander LP which I still don't have a release date for but will soon, and all being well a new release or two which may surprise a few people...

Come get drunk with us if you happen to be in Belfast on the 2nd!

www.midhirrecords.com

NOTE - US and French customers, we have exclusive distribution deals that prevent us selling the new WAYLANDER rerelease to these countries but the rest of our catalogue is fully available! We urge you to contact The End Records and Season Of Mist respectively to obtain this CD!