SCALD VERMICULATUS SAMPLES + PRE ORDER

unhinged

R.i.P. Lizard
Mar 9, 2004
northern ireland
www.unhinged.me.uk
VERMITRONIC SYSTEMS: Press release May 2006

SCALD – ‘VERMICULATUS' WILL BE RELEASED 12TH JUNE 2006 ON CODE666 RECORDS!

verm-front450.jpg

Luxuriously packaged in a deluxe 6 panel oversized digifolder, this edition is strictly limited to 999 copies. Vermitronic will only be selling this direct to customers in Ireland (North + South).
Pre-order now at www.vermitronic.me.uk

The rest of the world can order direct from the Aural Music webstore at www.auralmusic.com

Synopsis:

Vermiculatus is Scald's most experimental, innovative and un-commercial project to date. The work consists of a singular album length instrumental track, the first section of which is performed by the band and is a complex composition of no repeated parts, followed by the closing section, which is an ambient reconstruction of the performance part. This is accompanied on the CD-rom track by a short animated film (Vermiculatus B1) with a further reconstructed soundtrack, an integral facet to the work and concept as a whole.

Scald are not known for being free with explanations behind their concepts but it can be stated that the on-going conceptual, metaphorical representations of the parasitic worm as psychological states has been further evolved from the ‘Nematoid' & ‘Headworm' material. Without the use of words or human voice these emotional and neurological conditions must be conveyed through the aural and visual stimulus of the Vermiculatus whole. It is not necessary to understand, only to be aware.

Read more and listen to samples at www.vermiculatus.me.uk

.....................................................................................................................................................

SCALD – ‘FLUKE' NEW MCD TO BE RELEASED THROUGH MIDHIR
Following 13, greying years of progressive, sludge-grinding evolution, Ireland's idiosyncratic, doom-thrashing experimentalists, Scald, give a horned salute and a blackened nod to their pre-Scaldic, grindcore roots with the ‘Fluke' E.P. - 5 short, sharp and filthy, damning citations of grindcore punk and thrashing crust-metal vitriol, chronologically unleashed against the unfortunately ongoing, ancient global keepers of tyrannical, papagadist religiosity.

We are pleased to announce we'll be working with Northern Ireland's own rising and already respected Midhir records on releasing this 5-pointed concept MCD of rage-filled, blackened punk/thrashing crust. Watch the Scald site for progress reports. www.midhirrecords.com

.....................................................................................................................................................

MORE SCALD NEWS

Other Scald projects of variable nature are in the pipeline and will be gradually unravelled over time when a new Scald website is online in the coming weeks.

................................................................................................................................................

VERMITRONIC NEWS
Still plenty of good products in the store. Distros contact us for trades on Scald merch. (No Vermiculatus outside Ireland)

................................................................................................................................................

UNHINGED NEWS
Resident Vermitronic / Scald artist Unhinged has recently uploaded some projects for the first time this year so there's quite a bit of new material at www.unhinged.me.uk

Aside from the ongoing Scald slog, work currently in progress includes a Nordvargr/Drakh digipak for the legendary tUMULt records and the latest Regurgitate cd art for Relapse.

So what are you waiting for?
Get over to www.vermiculatus.me.uk and check out the samples, then buy the thing!

:kickass: