SCALD / VERMITRONIC PRESS RELEASE: VERMICULATUS - ORDER NOW!

don't forget to watch the quicktime movie :saint:

Time to kiss some arse here....

Paul - I want to let you know what a fantastic job you've done with Vermiculatus. From the glorious digi-packaging, the stunning artwork, and of course the epic beast that is "Vermiculatus". :kickass:

It's one of those albums that MUST exist in my CD collection, only because I truly believe that I'll keep drawing something new from it with each listen. I can't ever imagine this becoming stagnant.

I haven't watched the quicktime yet only because I ripped the track to MP3. (Otherwise I would never have found the time to listen all the way through several times in one sitting -- this is why I bring headphones to my office :tickled: ). This weekend I'll pull the CD off my shelf and watch the video footage.

I don't even know how to categorize this so I won't bother. All I know is that this is an absolute masterpiece.
Surely one of the defining moments of 2006. :headbang:

wow thanks Jay,
I really didn't know if you'd like it or not
I don't think that many poeple will get into it for at least a couple of years, maybe if we do one or two other things vermiculatus may be appreciated later on. maybe if headworm gets a re-release with a good bit of distro / publicity, that would do the trick. as it is after about a year of disasters, we're finally set to record FLUKE in mid february and this is not a production like verm that took about 9 months followed by a long wait for release.

glad you like the piano too , Ilove that bit

I don't think that many poeple will get into it for at least a couple of years, maybe if we do one or two other things vermiculatus may be appreciated later on.

Yeah, from my top 10 list thread about Vermiculatus:

Pure genius. Years in the making, the painstaking effort shows. Impossible to describe, impossible to understand, I just know that this is an album that will exist within my collection for years to come and I'll draw something new from it with each listen. There's nothing else like it. It's perfect for end of the day listening, lights out, headphones on, and allowing yourself to totally immerse yourself into the orchestration. Not a single riff or percussion pattern is repeated more than once so it's an ongoing trek requiring your full attention. And the packaging is awesome too.

It's one of those albums that you can't quite figure out....but you know that deep within, there is something pretty f'ing special in there.

Yeah, from my top 10 list thread about Vermiculatus:

It's one of those albums that you can't quite figure out....but you know that deep within, there is something pretty f'ing special in there.

we've had a couple of 'emporers new clothes' style coments but at least one of those was from someone who hadn't heard it
just thinking we're pretensious I guess, which nobody who'd ever met us would think. i certainly hope we're not:cool: