SCALD / VERMITRONIC PRESS RELEASE: VERMICULATUS - ORDER NOW!

I'll be reviewing this for Metal Review--look forward to diving into it. My queue's looking pretty good these days, I also will be doing Hammers of Misfortune, Slayer, Intronaut, and Sahg. Busy as hell these days--there's like 140 albums in our "to do" list. I'm a cherry picker, so I typically grab stuff I have a good chance of liking. Like I've said before when you guys have complained about reviewing, I'm too busy (like you) to spend too much time listening to crap, so I hedge my bets.

Nice review Herr Møøse. :)

I listen to this album on dark occasions. The artwork kicks my dick in!

Eminor said:
Yeah, I liked this. Gave it a positive review.

I have to admit, I've never really been that interested in checking out Scald as it never seemed like my kind of thing, but that review makes me want to hear this new album.

yes Jim i got it
been meaning to thank you,
and thanks for the thoughtful review
shame you didn't watch the movie bit, it's not a promo vid

an excellent read the zine is too,
really enjoyed it, especially the hammers review + the clan destined review
(I did the art on that)

any chance I could get the scald bit as digital text for when I update the reviews on our site?

Doom said:
I have to admit, I've never really been that interested in checking out Scald as it never seemed like my kind of thing, but that review makes me want to hear this new album.
I would definitely start with Headworm, Vermiculatus isn't exactly easy to digest even if you're familiar with the band. Then again I guess Headworm isn't any less complex, so go with either! :loco:

Listening to this right now, sheesus christ these basslines are INCREDIBLE.