Midi

panzerfaust666

German Asshole
Feb 24, 2007
Kelowna,B.C. Canada
Ok, so heres the deal.

because of what i write,I need a Midi controller, be it keyboard etc. Midi guitar isnt neccesary, but an option I want to try out ( and have always been interested in)

so what I want to do is to control some synth sounds like a guitar. I.e. Bending, sliding, whammy bars, and also the modulation effects that keyboards have ( what a Roland synth doesnt have, iirc).

so do any of you have some more info or ideas of products etc for me to explore?

EDIT: also, I was thinking if a Synth sound and a Guitar are playing the same thing, It would be cool to have the synth and the guitar coming from one guitar...

?

EMU305big.jpg

oops. I was tired and didnt explain it right.
I had actually meant to say that I want to control Midi with a guitar, while still being able to bend etc, and have access ,in whatever form to key modulation effects as well ( if possible)

k, I seemed to have failed at mentioning that point as well...

I cant use a ROland Synth because that defeats the whole purpose of why I would want Guitar controlled Midi. I need to hook up to all of my sounds on my laptop, logic to be precise. and that requires a Midi 6 pin.The ROland has a weird 13 pin connector iirc. Is there any other way?