Mikael Åkerfeldt has played metal gear solid

Nega

Nov 9, 2006
Monday october 13th at The Pageant Mikael Åkerfeldt out of the blue says:

"Hurt me more!...metal gear solid"

I'm sure alot of people didn't understand what the heck he was talking about but I did. Must've recently started playing it or something. :loco:

lol metal gear solid 1 is clearly the best game ever made, could play through those 3 hours over and over and over
props to mikael

5 Best games ever made

#1 Metal Gear Solid 4
#2 Final Fantasy VI
#3 Metal Gear Solid
#4 Metal Gear Solid 2
#5 Metal Gear Solid 3

ahem...

MGS2 seriously? Of the parts that I could play I was quite impressed, but all those cut-scenes! They really brought the game down for me.

But MGS1 for the Playstation holds many fond memories for me. My one irk with it is that it's too short. I can complete it now in a couple of hours.

Monday october 13th at The Pageant Mikael Åkerfeldt out of the blue says:

"Hurt me more!...metal gear solid"

I'm sure alot of people didn't understand what the heck he was talking about but I did. Must've recently started playing it or something. :loco:

Those scenes with Gray Fox were one of the most powerful ones, EVAR.

Damnit, now I have to get me that game to play it again.:loco:

Huge fan of MGS games over here too. I never knew that Mikael would be familiar with them! Damn cool.

MGS2 seriously? Of the parts that I could play I was quite impressed, but all those cut-scenes! They really brought the game down for me.

But MGS1 for the Playstation holds many fond memories for me. My one irk with it is that it's too short. I can complete it now in a couple of hours.

agreed.