Mikael & Kayo Dot (Maudlin of the Well)

Netheral

May 20, 2003
Visit site
Does anybody know what Mikael thinks about Kayo Dot (Maudlin of the Well)? Wasn't there a thread long long time ago?............

yes I know there are lots of fans that don't like each other ...........but although I would be interested in mikes opinion about them.....and I still think there was a thread about that long tima ago.............
but I am sooooooooo fucking sorry if I have hurt your feelings with this thread :cry:

I can't remember. I think some Kayo Dot (Maudlin Of The Well then) member had called Opeth something or said something about them and (surprise surprise) Opeth fans threw a tantrum and started whining. I wasn't too keen on it and it was back when I didn't post much so...

I'm not quite sure if your comment about hurt feelings is sarcastic. I hope it is.

gregopethpt.jpg

I think that someone from Maudlin of the Well, could it have been the drummer said that "we´re not like Opeth, and just take parts and glue them together into songs" or something like that...I could be wrong, but I think it was something like that...

lizard said:
you can feel the hate oozing from every pore.:erk:
You may not be able to tell from the picture, but they're not just hugging. They're actually attempting to crush the lungs of their rival. o_O

(The smiles on their faces are actually grimaces of determination, if you look so closely that you imagine it)

Dear bitches,

While I post on the motW forum, I am not a member of the band.

xoxoxo
-k-

What the hell? It seems as soon as their fans/members make themselves known on this board, a bitch fight is inevitable. I actually partook in the old 'discussion' that Post Scriptum quoted (or at least I recall doing so) and I enjoy it quite a bit, since I equate Kayo to a steaming pile of feces, but yet, as they say that's just IMHO.

It's kinda fun, I miss good ol pointless bitch fighting :)