Mikael Lookalike

Draehl

Lurker
May 31, 2004
Atlanta 'burbs
Just a quick observation...In the game room on campus of my uni there's a guy in there that plays pingpong that looks a LOT like Mikael. Too bad he aint swedish...everyone says hes french...otherwise we might have had a Mikael replacement lol. His mannerisms are slightly similar as well...

o_O

elek, your threads are classic. keep em coming!

oh, and if he was playing badminton, well, then, you might be on to something....

The Leper said:
no picture? You got nothing. THreads like this are whats bringing the OPeth board down...

So I'm supposed to take the camera I don't have to the uni game room to take a picture of someone I've never even spoken to? ""Excuse me...would you mind If I take your picture? I need to prove you look like a member of some Swedish band to some people on a message board"

The Leper.... another Opeth inspired user name? What the hell is this place?!?! Besides, who gives a fuck if he doesn't have a camera... if he looks like Mikael then go to opeth.com and look at a pic of him?

Elek said:
Just a quick observation...In the game room on campus of my uni there's a guy in there that plays pingpong that looks a LOT like Mikael. Too bad he aint swedish...everyone says hes french...otherwise we might have had a Mikael replacement lol. His mannerisms are slightly similar as well...

o_O

It's me.

Elek said:
So I'm supposed to take the camera I don't have to the uni game room to take a picture of someone I've never even spoken to? ""Excuse me...would you mind If I take your picture? I need to prove you look like a member of some Swedish band to some people on a message board"

Its either that or you hide in the bushes outside his room and take the picture...true, they are both kinda creepy, but at least the first option is creepy with class!

the_3_toed_sloth said:
Its either that or you hide in the bushes outside his room and take the picture...true, they are both kinda creepy, but at least the first option is creepy with class!

Porbably no room... we're a 80% commuter campus lol