Mikael's longest scream/growl?

chasepw133

Aug 15, 2008
Just got a bit curious today and am now searching for the longest scream/growl in the Opeth (or even bloodbath?) discography.

Any ideas?

:headbang::kickass:

I did search, perhaps 'Longest Opeth Scream Growl', weren't the right words for it - thanks anyways :p

I think Karma was debated, but never conclusive since some claimed that it was several growls that were layered. I think someone mentioned his longest being 27 seconds in Edge of Sanity's Crimson. I never timed it myself, but it is fricking long :p

Umm... dudes, the longest Opeth scream/growl is in Harlequin Forest though I think there's one a bit longer in Crimson, as mention, and there's another one longer (of Mike's, of corpze, and so is the one in Crimson if I didn't make myself clear) in a Katatonia track, which I cannot remember his name at the moment :[

mikael's longest recorded growl is on katatonia's brave @about 7:07 no question about that

and longest on an opeth album? i thought under the weeping moon had a long scream ... but do you count many words or just one word because technically some verses are said in one breath...