Mikael's shirt

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
after seeing the tour-bus pics in another thread,

The question for the next tour will be:

Will Mikael be wearing a new shirt??

Looking at live pictures from 2001 - 2004 I always see him wearing this black/striped/short-sleeved shirt. Does he have a lot a them or just one lucky-shirt!? I will be laughing my ass off if I see him wearing that shirt once again! Seriously, everytime I saw them live (five times) he wore the same shirt..!

I say have Mikael dress in sweat pants, Nike high tops, a Pestilence shirt, and a Miller Genuine Draft hat. Then they can cover a Manowar tune.

Well, I mean come on guys... leave his current dress alone. He does fucking death metal dressed like a guy on the street.

Now we need a completely nonmetal set and all the 'peths dressed in so much paint, leather and spikes that they look like a bunch of fucking satanic porcupines.

Jinn said:
... there is no such thing. There was an Old-School Bloodbath shirt, and a NMF shirt

Actually, there was a shirt with the RTC cover on the front. Saw it on ebay once. It was an import from somewhere, it could've just been a bootleg shirt though.

Damnationx said:
Actually, there was a shirt with the RTC cover on the front. Saw it on ebay once. It was an import from somewhere, it could've just been a bootleg shirt though.

The shirt was (and I think still is, although the picture is not there) available from Century Media.

I personally didn't rate the shirt that much, my white logo one will do me for now.

Those that are interested, should check out www.centurymedia.net. That is the UK site. I assume that some of the other CM sites may also carry this shirt.

Feicht said:
haha, who the fuck cares what he is wearing, it's not like he's britney spears :p

Oi!

Do Britney Spears fans get to decide what she wears? NO.

Therefore, if we bitch and complain enough... mike might listen to us.

Making us unlike britney spears' fans, and mike unlike britney spears

cthulufhtagn said:
i say mike should come out in a rainbow wig and platform shoes and do a solo cover of "funkytown"

He should also be wearing a mini skirt