Mikael's shirt

Feicht said:
haha, who the fuck cares what he is wearing, it's not like he's britney spears :p

Actually, several sources report that Mikael, in addition to being Jesus Christ, is also Britney Spears.

AlexGuinness said:
The shirt was (and I think still is, although the picture is not there) available from Century Media.

I personally didn't rate the shirt that much, my white logo one will do me for now.

Those that are interested, should check out www.centurymedia.net. That is the UK site. I assume that some of the other CM sites may also carry this shirt.
Plastic Head also used to carry it. Had a picture too. Nothing fancy, just like the album cover. Happy enough with my red logo and NMF shirts though. Although I would resort to murder to get my hands on one of them white logo shirts ... :heh:

this thread is hilareeeous! i've seen many a musician wear the same damn outfit in every picture and live show. can someone explain this? i've always wondered how they laundered their stuff while on the road. leather pants have GOT to stink like pure shit after a couple shows.

Maybe 'The Almighty' spends lots of money buying vinyls and stuff and that's the only t-shirt he has. I think we all (as a dedicated fans we are, lol) should buy him a new one.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Mike should go all out and wear the good ol abba costumes...yeah that would be rawkin!(or really really scary)
Him and Peter can do the "one looks while one looks away thingy" haha man that would scare the fuckery out of me.

dorian gray said:
this thread is hilareeeous! i've seen many a musician wear the same damn outfit in every picture and live show. can someone explain this? i've always wondered how they laundered their stuff while on the road. leather pants have GOT to stink like pure shit after a couple shows.

i dunno about opeth, but all the bands i know of that have toured just kinda only bring a couple shirts and a pair of pants and that's it, enough where if they really REALLY need to do laundry, they can all throw all of their clothes in one load of laundry at the local laundromat :)

that said, opeth isn't just driving around this country in a stinky van that keeps breaking down, so i dunno how they do it. maybe mikael just has a bunch of those shirts ;)

oh and btw, i have seen him wear different ones, still black though :) \m/

Mikael shall rock with a Alice in Chains shirt...........coz those guys kicked ass........as much as Opeth.......well almost.......hahaha.....!!!!!!.......PEAC EOUT