Mike and Mike video!

In anticipation of the Progressive Nation 2008 tour, Roadrunner Records brought together the leaders of the two acts topping the bill:
Dream Theater’s Mike Portnoy & Opeth’s Mikael Akerfeldt sat for a series of interviews to be posted over the next 4 weeks leading up to the PN08 kickoff in Los Angeles on May 2nd.

These 2 self-proclaimed music fanatics talked about everything from their appreciation of each other’s bands to Abba to the upcoming Progressive Nation tour....

Here is Part 1 in a series of 7 in which they try to recollect the first time they had met each other:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/story.aspx?newsitemID=19142.

Roadrunner seems to suck on their videos. It loaded like forever and it was like 2 minutes or so. Where is part II?

Mine wouldn't load at all and if it was going to I didn't have the patience. If you are having the same problem thats it.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too. ironically it isnt at all quick and a complete failure

edit: kinda enjoyed this. It would be better(for me, and my patience) if it wasnt in sections, but i suppose roadrunner carry on with the trend of milking things for all its worth.

Very stupid and pointless talks it is. I can't see any topic in their talks.
GO ON AND MAKE AN ALBUM TOGETHER, MIKEYS!!! Don't just sit there and talk about shit.