Mike Patton

Human Life

You looking at me?
Jul 17, 2001
Central Florida
I know there are a few Patton fraks on this board, so I need to know something. WHich are the best records from all of his bands? I just now started to check out his music in detail and am interested. I already have Mr. Bungle self title and Fantomas directors cut. Where should I go next?

I'm a huge Patton admirer, but besides FNM, I've heard only Mr. Bungle 'California' - one of my all-time favourites, like a pop record filtered through horror surrealism. I'm waiting for his other stuff to arrive here - the solo vocal-noise albums, the Maldoror project etc.

D Mullholand
----------------------
NP: Shostakovich - Symphony N 7

Hmm...always when discussing about the best Faith No More album with my friends we seem to end in different conclusions, but generally you should try "Angel Dust" or "King for a Day, Fool For a Lifetime." Also Mr Bungle's "California" is up there.

And "Adult Themes For Voice":loco:
(No, kidding. I do have it but I'd recommend it only for people who want to get rid of people in their house parties.)

well jo, if i went to uni in canberra or something then metal for the brain would be a huge priority. :)

but being the lazy individual that i am, a trek to canberra would be out of my league. lol