Mike the New Jesus?

Birkenau

New Metal Member
Aug 11, 2004
Australia
Yes, I'm hella serious, I was recently reading this book called the bible, and they are both REALLY similiar.

Firstly, look at the hair.
jesus-n-med.jpg

photo_studio_mikael_akerfeldt_01.jpg

OMGOSH it's like a mirror image!

Also, did you know they were/are both Musicians!!!
Mikeal has written many songs, which make up a total 7 album!! and is praised all over the world, just like jesus, who has written classical songs such as:
Amazing Grace
Away in a Manger
Christ the Lord Is Risen Today
Hear Our Prayer, O Lord
In The Garden
Jesus Loves Even Me
Rejoice, the Lord is King

and has released his own self-titled album!
http://wwwp.musicmatch.com/album/album.cgi?ALBUMID=934020

So in conclusion, Mikeal is the new Jesus, and for further proof Notice how MIKEAL becomes really popular, EXACTLY 2,000 YEARS AFTER JESUS?

ænimated said:
Yes, I'm hella serious, I was recently reading this book called the bible, and they are both REALLY similiar.

Firstly, look at the hair.
jesus-n-med.jpg

photo_studio_mikael_akerfeldt_01.jpg

OMGOSH it's like a mirror image!

Also, did you know they were/are both Musicians!!!
Mikeal has written many songs, which make up a total 7 album!! and is praised all over the world, just like jesus, who has written classical songs such as:
Amazing Grace
Away in a Manger
Christ the Lord Is Risen Today
Hear Our Prayer, O Lord
In The Garden
Jesus Loves Even Me
Rejoice, the Lord is King

and has released his own self-titled album!
http://wwwp.musicmatch.com/album/album.cgi?ALBUMID=934020

So in conclusion, Mikeal is the new Jesus, and for further proof Notice how MIKEAL becomes really popular, EXACTLY 2,000 YEARS AFTER JESUS?
stfunoob1.jpg

Hello!

There you go, I'm suprised it never dawned on you earlier that I am actually the son of God, Jesus Christ. My carpenting skills are very good too so I thought it was obvious for you all. I grew tired of one stringed instruments and tablas down in Jersualem so when I got incarnated in Stockholm the whole death metal scene really took me by storm. Don't tell dad but even enjoy the satanic lyrics, maybe I'll convert?

Cheers
Mikael (well, that's what I call myself these days)

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Hello!

There you go, I'm suprised it never dawned on you earlier that I am actually the son of God, Jesus Christ. My carpenting skills are very good too so I thought it was obvious for you all. I grew tired of one stringed instruments and tablas down in Jersualem so when I got incarnated in Stockholm the whole death metal scene really took me by storm. Don't tell dad but even enjoy the satanic lyrics, maybe I'll convert?

Cheers
:lol:

Yay! Does that mean you won't die for all our sins this time around? Jesus turns evil!

Edit: Go back to using tablas!! Death metal needs some outside influence, Mike...er...Jesus. Tablas in death metal = work of Jesus. That's YOU!

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Hello!

Cheers

Dammit, I knew that Urantia book was right! Jesus's real
name is Mikael. He is ruler over this earth plus 6 more in our
own galaxy! No wonder he can come up with such great music!.
Will wonders never cease!