Mike the New Jesus?

"hella" was norcal originally...socal people hate it, i love how much it pisses them off....we should be separate states, ask anyone in california :yell:
we should be a separate fucking country though, stupid fucking election, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups :guh:

i can't stand to see his beady-eyed nazi chimp face everywhere i go anymore. he's just fucking wrong about everything. over the next four years he's going to be able to appoint so many federal judges it'll be doing damage for a generation. the environment, education, world peace, health care, the justice system, the american people in general---all fucked.

sorry guys, we did our best to stop him but america is in fact even more stupid than you think we are.

and on top of that 11 states voted to ban gay marriage.

:guh:

i'm not gay, but come on, why would you vote to ruin other peoples' lives at no gain to your own!? to all those wife-beating, nascar-watching, line-dancing, cuntry-music-loving, camaro-driving, cousin-fucking subhuman neanderthals who voted for it i have three words:

darwin

was

right

....i wonder what the guys think about all this.

^ hahaha, "wife-beating, nascar-watching, line-dancing, cuntry-music-loving, camaro-driving, cousin-fucking subhuman neanderthals.."

well, i did my part, to try to rid bush. we were 3 mil votes short though, unfortunately.

deliverance said:
^ hahaha, "wife-beating, nascar-watching, line-dancing, cuntry-music-loving, camaro-driving, cousin-fucking subhuman neanderthals.."

well, i did my part, to try to rid bush. we were 3 mil votes short though, unfortunately.
Actually I love my wife dearly and I wouldn't harm her. I can't stand nascar or line dancing or country music. Damn right I'd drive a Camaro and there's no way in hell I'd touch another family member sexually, so get a clue and fuck off you twit.

Go run and hide under a stone or better yet ask everyone else if you can because that's exactly what Kerry would have done you pansy.

^^ah yes, kerry go run and hide. bush wouldn't ever do anything like that, say for example using daddy's influence to get into the texas air national guard and going awol for 2 years

you fucking meatheads are all the same, too thick to even think for yourselves

i also love how you address each point individually, maybe you should consider reading your own signature once in a while....fucking dumbass

incidentally, i've come up with a solution to this whole problem--just take the warning labels off of everything and let nature run its course. the republican party would lose 90% of its base overnight.

nataservant said:
Actually I love my wife dearly and I wouldn't harm her. I can't stand nascar or line dancing or country music. Damn right I'd drive a Camaro and there's no way in hell I'd touch another family member sexually, so get a clue and fuck off you twit.

Go run and hide under a stone or better yet ask everyone else if you can because that's exactly what Kerry would have done you pansy.

that ^ wasn't meant to go to your post. it was to cthulu's, you posted right before me. also, go and fuck bush in the ass some more.

Apprentice's Master said:
Jesus needs to punish middle America. They are a confused buch of folks. Plus, they don't listen to Opeth much. That's enough to nuke them. ;)

Hell no, you can't get rid of Middle America!
I am of middle America!
I love Opeth.
Opeth are the best of the best as far as I am concerned.
I have been listening to good music for a long time.
I am concerned as to where the 'trend' is heading.
My vote counts just as much as yours,Eliteist Prick!
Or Fellow Countryman!
And My Arms Your Hearse is not just a Funeral Durge!

Your vote my count just as much as his, but does that mean you put the right thinking into your choice?

As far as I see it, we haven't died yet due to dick and bush, and Mr. Never-served-in-the-military-ever-in-his-life just annoys the fuck out of me. I don't want to live in a nation that can't decide on what it's going to do. I want to live in a nation that doesn't know what it's going to do.

... Shit I'm contracting Kerryitis.