Mike the New Jesus?

Silent Song said:
i want to live in a nation where metal rules the radio and the populace takes their freedoms and rights seriously

Yea, I read about this last year. This is in Nepal , Isn't it?
Certainly ain't Ermicker now isit?

Decadent said:
mike-jesus.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Now THAT IS NICE!!!!

So Jesus, erm.. Mike.. I got a question: are all your loyal Opeth fans gonna be saved? or does your dad still do that whole 'Satan is Bad' thing?

cthulufhtagn said:
"hella" was norcal originally...socal people hate it, i love how much it pisses them off....we should be separate states, ask anyone in california :yell:
we should be a separate fucking country though, stupid fucking election, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups :guh:
Im just glad Cali voted for Kerry. The stupid people you are refering to are the people from the bible belt. They are too stuck into their morals and religion to even see what is really going on with the world. Hell, they voted for Bush just because he is a good ol country boy. Just from that, you can see the extreme retardedness of most of the US.

Another four years of BUSH makes me want to leave the USA.

The Invoking said:
Im just glad Cali voted for Kerry. The stupid people you are refering to are the people from the bible belt. They are too stuck into their morals and religion to even see what is really going on with the world. Hell, they voted for Bush just because he is a good ol country boy. Just from that, you can see the extreme retardedness of most of the US.

the funny and ultimately sad thing is he isn't even a good ol country boy. he's from CONNECTICUT, he's a millionaire, he's every bit the rich upper-class white guy kerry is.

anyone else notice he's the only person in his family who talks with a southern accent? IT'S A PLOY.

*we now return to our regularly scheduled topic*

The Invoking said:
The stupid people you are refering to are the people from the bible belt. They are too stuck into their morals and religion to even see what is really going on with the world. Hell, they voted for Bush just because he is a good ol country boy. Just from that, you can see the extreme retardedness of most of the US.

I saw somewhere that Moral Issues were more important to those people than the Economy... I guess they must have fun oppressing Gays and women, so much fun in fact they don't care how what happens to anyone else...

Just because George Bush won the election here, dosen't mean everyone in the damn country voted for him. A good half of the country hates Bush and alot of those people didn't even vote. I voted for Kerry, and the majority of my state of California did as well therefore he got the electoral votes from my state. ::Sigh:: we did what we could.

Well, I, for one, would like to congratulate all the americans that voted Bush for condemning thousands of innocents to the death by electing that war-mongering retard. Good job, folks!