Mike the New Jesus?

Maharet said:
stfunoob1.jpg

that is one of the best pictures ever haha

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Hello!

There you go, I'm suprised it never dawned on you earlier that I am actually the son of God, Jesus Christ. My carpenting skills are very good too so I thought it was obvious for you all. I grew tired of one stringed instruments and tablas down in Jersualem so when I got incarnated in Stockholm the whole death metal scene really took me by storm. Don't tell dad but even enjoy the satanic lyrics, maybe I'll convert?

Cheers
Mikael (well, that's what I call myself these days)
I knew it, thanks for clearing that up Mikeal.

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Hello!

There you go, I'm suprised it never dawned on you earlier that I am actually the son of God, Jesus Christ. My carpenting skills are very good too so I thought it was obvious for you all. I grew tired of one stringed instruments and tablas down in Jersualem so when I got incarnated in Stockholm the whole death metal scene really took me by storm. Don't tell dad but even enjoy the satanic lyrics, maybe I'll convert?

Cheers
ROFL!!! :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:
nice one! and yes that one pic scared me...eeeee...... o_O

Jesus was a jew. Mikael is Jesus. Therefore Mikael is a Jew. Do rabbis have to bless his music so that it is kosher?

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Hello!

Cheers

Only a true messiah would be that modest.