Mike the New Jesus?

@synergy: Oh yes, no one out of the US are allowed to have an opinion about the US, especially considering that your foreign politics affects no one but yourselves. Idiot.

@deliverance: If you voted Kerry, my hat goes off to you. Seriously.

@Moonlapse: Sorry, I'll stop the off-topic now, but the american arrogance just became too much.

Tyrmthaais said:
Hmm.. Inspiring...
jesus-mikael.jpg

:tickled:

Why was it that people voted for a stuttering fucking retard again? To oppress the queer and protect from terrorism? NY has the most homosexuals along with the most terrorism, yet, voted for Kerry.

As Megadeth has said, "The System has Failed."

can't guys just shut up, IT'S OVER!!! STOP WHINING! Shit, if Kerry would have won I'd be over it by now and have wished him good luck. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Maybe Mike should have ran for president seeing as he's Jesus, Beethoven, creator of worlds, and a great musician.

no cause its the biggest mistake americans have ever made. And yes, opinions of those outside the US do count. dont forget he dragged us into this war, these elections affect us as much as they affect you.

Anyway, for the humorous bit of this post:

new_map.jpg

I suggest renaming it Mikeland, but i think that theres a good idea there.

Crimson Velvet said:
@synergy: Oh yes, no one out of the US are allowed to have an opinion about the US, especially considering that your foreign politics affects no one but yourselves. Idiot.

@deliverance: If you voted Kerry, my hat goes off to you. Seriously.

@Moonlapse: Sorry, I'll stop the off-topic now, but the american arrogance just became too much.

American arrogance? You're the one telling us who the right person to vote for is and how we should do things. I don't think we need Norwegians telling us what to do.

^confirms what we all knew all along

@ChrisEmerson: :lol: yes, it would create one big rainbow of happiness

@nataservant: yea, we WILL BE dealing with it, for years to come, after all our civil liberties have been shredded, our environment wasted, public schools shut down, womens' rights destroyed, and our economy devastated while the top 1% raises another toast of cristal to the only president ever to cut taxes during a war

nataservant: ok. we wont involve you.

anyway, another interesting one:

Job Losses / Gains by president:

Roosevelt 5.3 (Democrat)
Johnson 3.8 (Democrat)
Carter 3.1 (Democrat)
Truman 2.5 (Democrat)
Clinton 2.4 (Democrat)
Kennedy 2.3 (Democrat)
Nixon 2.2 (Republican)
Reagan 2.1 (Republican)
Coolidge 1.1 (Republican)
Ford 1.1 (Republican)
Eisenhower 0.9 (Republican)
G. Bush 0.6 (Republican)
G.W. Bush -0.7 (Republican)
Hoover -9.0 (Republican)

It was obvious that people would start arguing about the elections. It is just too bad you guys chose a good thread. I like the original topic better.

Oh and, by the way, Bush must die.

@nataservant : why don't you just stop reading this thread?

Crimson Velvet said:
I wasn't just absent mindedly saying opinions outside America don't matter...I mean if you were from Biritian or Russia or Spain or something I guess it would...but how the hell are American politics associated with Norway in any way whatsoever. Ok thats my last post about politics, hey what happened to my typing its all white and fat...

I think it should our job (in light of the new blackmetal album - church burning history ect) to go around every church in our respective city's, town or firtified villages and replace all the pictures of jesus with any of those.