Mike the New Jesus?

If Mikael is the second coming then something is majorly screwed up. Isn't there supposed to be a rapture and then a tribulation coinciding with the rise of the Anti-Christ. Who in the hell is the AC? (Pun intended)

Crap your kidding me!!!!
I don't think you can link him and Jesus by just the hair and a few songs...

Read the bible there's a huge check list to go through before you can say mikael is even comparable to jesus...

Though I do think of mikael as the savior of Heavy Metal...

Jon Snow said:
If Mikael is the second coming then something is majorly screwed up. Isn't there supposed to be a rapture and then a tribulation coinciding with the rise of the Anti-Christ. Who in the hell is the AC? (Pun intended)

Nope the rapture is a protestant creation, absolutly unbliblical if you examine all the texts surrounding it. According to the bible there isonly two comings of Christ (the crusifictional coming and the post tribulational coming) not three, and as far as I know thats after the tribulation...

And yeah couldn't agree with you more, something is seriously wrong if all this is true...

Moonlapse said:
You're taking the thread too seriously. It's meant in jest.

Well everyone is like "LOOK LOOK MIK IS THE NEW JESUS, IT'S TRUE, SEE SEE LOOK HERE, IT'S BEEN SHOWN..."

And I'm just like "what the hell!?!?!?!?!"

But yeah I figured as much...