Mikeal, Please! I BEG YOU!

Shouldn't matter.

From what I can tell, most of the Christians of the world are lumped in the USA now. Based on nothing more than all the pro-religious banter coming from people posting on various internet sites from over there.

I think that the church in the rest of the world is in serious trouble.

Shame... :headbang:

L0bster said:
I believe I knew your mother son.
Do your name happen to be Johny?
What has it been? Thirteen years?
Oh my god, its like looking into a mirror.
Does she still hang out at dockside bars?
Johny, do you play bassball?
GI JOE

give him the stick!
DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK!

PLEASE MIKAEL!!!

We have amassed over 100 signatures on the Petition thread on the Bloodbath board. We really want to see you play Wacken as a member of the Undead!

let me preface this to say, i have no prob. with you jinn, but you have to realize:

dude, you're being really fucking obnoxious about this. posting in multiple threads about it, making a ridiculous sig, HOUNDING people to sign it, and basically it's all you talk about. granted, i signed it, because the idea is fun, but i know it won't happen. if mike wants to do it, he'll do it. stop being a fucking jerkoff about it, and ditch the sig.

deliverance said:
let me preface this to say, i have no prob. with you jinn, but you have to realize:

dude, you're being really fucking obnoxious about this. posting in multiple threads about it, making a ridiculous sig, HOUNDING people to sign it, and basically it's all you talk about. granted, i signed it, because the idea is fun, but i know it won't happen. if mike wants to do it, he'll do it. stop being a fucking jerkoff about it, and ditch the sig.

*kisses brians forhead*

thank you....it had to be said.