Mike's chicken pox

I was at Peace & love yesterday and I didn't know they cancelled. So when I saw the sign that said "Opeth, cancelled" I was like:OMG::cry::cry::cry:

Aaah had plans to see Opeth at Hovefestivalen today, so this is sad news.
Would have been my first time seeing them live, seeing as I didn't really get into them until...2006 or so.

Get well soon Mike, and when/if you come back, I am SO there!! :D

I've been trying so hard to get at least one pal with me so I could go to Metaltown, mainly to see Opeth. Lucky my pals are such broke bores.

Oh.. and this means Opeth needs to fix some other gig in Sweden before the end of the year, you cant let us wait until next year!? :(

Let's just hope he doesn't give it to his kids, it is really contagious. Good luck Mikael, use the pain and anguish to write a brutal song.

Let's just hope he doesn't give it to his kids, it is really contagious. Good luck Mikael, use the pain and anguish to write a brutal song.
Did'nt Mikael catch it from one of his kids?At the Turkish gig they played at recently he said his child had it at that time,probably explaining why the great man himself has it now!

I've been trying so hard to get at least one pal with me so I could go to Metaltown, mainly to see Opeth. Lucky my pals are such broke bores.

Oh.. and this means Opeth needs to fix some other gig in Sweden before the end of the year, you cant let us wait until next year!? :(

Same here, I couldnt go to metaltown for personal reasons though but my brother have a ticket.

Anyway figures they are going to play a gig at stockholm and gothenburg in december this year, I read in an interview. Would be pretty cool to see Opeth at arenan, I hope it will be there and not in some damn club where the age limit is 20+. At the gates are playing at debaser but the age limit :erk:

oh well just another 6 months and we'll get the chance!

Did'nt Mikael catch it from one of his kids?At the Turkish gig they played at recently he said his child had it at that time,probably explaining why the great man himself has it now!

Yes he got it from the kids. I am really tired now at Chicken Pox. I am on the fifth week with having the disease in the house. First Melinda and then Mirjam and now Mike. He is really in a bad shape....
Anna