Milano concert!

i was there, great concert, i have'nt shot any picture, i was in the first line and i was too busy for photos :rofl:
can't wait for the dvd, i am probably in it :D
ps. got plectrum from martin :D

a really great show, great atmosphere, great audience, surely the best DT concert I've been to (I've seen then 7 times). great setlist too, with female-vocaled Insanity's Crescendo, Edenspring and Nothing to no one! :)

videos on youtube as usual, some in really good quality (bad camera work but still) looks like the dvd will actually be quite good! (not like the awful krakowshit)

anybody who has seen them and have any comments about the new bassplayer?? Judging from youtube, his style seems to be closer to henrikssons than nichalssons in the sense that its "cleaner" and not so heavy. I remember nicklasson giving martin some indirect credit for playing the bass like a guitar and that he himself choose to make the bass alot heavier... I was hoping somebody who knows more about bassplaying might enlight me...

I'll try to remember it... the order might be different, but the songs should be all.

Intro: custom intro I think never played before

The Treason Wall
Focus Shift
The New Build
FreeCard
The Wonders At Your Feet
Dreamlore Degenerate
The Lesser Faith
Inside The Particle Storm
Lost To Apathy
Nothing To No One
Insanity's Crescendo - with female vocals
Yesterworld (intro)
Edenspring
ThereIn
Punish My Heaven
The Mundane And The Magic - with female vocals
Lethe
My Negation
Final Resistance
Terminus

Outro: Ex Nihilo

On the setlist:
They played the yesterworld intro as an intro to Punish My Heaven afair.

On the concert:
:danceboy:

I just came home half an hour ago.

wow i could'nt imagine there were so many people coming outside of italy :D
can't wait for the dvd

I'll post more later, but the forum meeting was great - at least for me. I'm really happy I've had the chance to meet Matse and Cuthalion, and likewise happy to see Villain and Siren again. It certainly restored my faith in one thing: DT fans are smart, nice people I'll always love hanging around with.

I'll post more later, but the forum meeting was great - at least for me. I'm really happy I've had the chance to meet Matse and Cuthalion, and likewise happy to see Villain and Siren again. It certainly restored my faith in one thing: DT fans are smart, nice people I'll always love hanging around with.

Word. :)

I'll post a more detailed report of the meeting to the other thread later today, I'll need to get some more sleep now.

-Villain

How was the forum meeting? Did you find all the others who were coming?

I guess the only one we did not find was Nt3n.
Forum members (partly forum members that haven't posted for a long time and I haven't even heard of) that were present are Siren, Rei Toei (who missed the concert and came on Saturday), Rahvin, Villain, Cuthalion, Alfred and me. I will probably post a picture of the meeting later.

Yeah, unfortunately I forgot to save Rahvin's phone number, so I couldn't call him :(

I looked around for you - and quickly dismissed a couple of guys because they were definitely not 1,73! ;) - but it was impossible to figure out who you might be. I hoped maybe we stood out enough for you to ask if it was us, but we didn't spend enough time mingling with the crowd anyway. Next time for sure, ok?