Milano

Whatever people say about Billy is usually wrong. Yeah, he talks a lot of shit, but so do a lot people here(myself included). Everyone has opinions, his is usually spot on when it comes to music related stuff. And if he was such an asshole, why would he let one of his fans(Buddy Love Bomb) crash at his place for a week? He is a good guy with some strong opinions. So what's the big deal? And why is everyone gettin all "Dr. Phil" about Billy's emotions? I know I would prefer him to be one pissed off son of a bitch because that is usually when he does his best work. I know I don't want the guy writing about prancing around in fields smelling flowers with his girlfriend...The more pissed off he is, the better:headbang:

I don't think he's an asshole, but I do think he has problems, like the rest of us. I'm not trying to get all "Dr. Phil" here:lol: ,but I do know something about the subject of allowing anger and hatred to overcome and consume you. Just looking out for his best interest is all. It can really lead down a road that will destroy you if you let it. This, to me is more important than writing a good album. I'd hate to hear that Billy commited suicide or snapped and killed somebody. Not that I think he would, but that can be the end result of hatred.

Billy, Unlike the Anthrax guys actually worked in the music industry. Let me inform you as best I can. He had a management company. He managed , Agnostic Front and got them their Epitaph deal, HE managed the US bombs and re-worked their hellcat deal to get them more money and a video. He managed the Turbo AC's and got them their Nitro deal. He designed and built the Agnostic front Unity fest as well as designed for Epitaph the Punkarama tour. He was working with Ill Nino and the STep KIngs. Both bands signed to Road Runner for a collective 700,000 for their first records. HE walked away to do SOD to help Scott and have some fun. He was one of the investors in Big Blue MEenie recording studio. He walked away to help Scott out. He was involved a granite company in Hoboken NJ. Walked away to help Scott. All of these things he was doing before the SOD reunion. In fact, I know for a fact that Billy never wanted to do the SOD reunion. So do a lot of people. He did it for Scott and to have some fun.
I'm well aware of what Billy was doing before the SOD reunion. He was doing a lot of what you mentioned during the time of the SOD record/tour so it wasn't like he walked away from everything. Perhaps it was inaccurate to say he was doing nothing. I do remember him shooting a video for a band (I believe it was Nitro) on one of the days off during the tour.

Obviously ,Charlie only cares about himself which is what the gripe is about. SO check yourself.
Nothing could be further from the truth as far as Charlie goes. IF Charlie no longer wanted to do SOD, then that's his right. I don't see why that gives Billy license to post vicious attacks about Charlie's wife and child. If he has a problem with Charlie, then whatever, but that's no reason to say extremely cruel things about his family. That's just wrong. Totally classless.

Ask yourself this. What did Charlie and Scott have going on between 1997-and 2000. The answer is NOTHING. What did Milano have going on? READ the above and learn.
So recording the Volume 8 record and touring all over the world during 97/98 is NOTHING? 99/00 were filled up with SOD and another Anthrax tour. NOTHING?

Bag Jr. you know nothing.
I was on the road with Charlie & Scott for 107 shows, but I know nothing? I don't claim to know exactly what went down with Billy/Charlie because I never discussed it with them. Even if I did know, I wouldn't post it here because they can speak for themselves. But I do know them well enough to know that the lies spewed by Milano about Charlie & Scott's character are nothing more than baseless vicious attacks. I'm sick of people making Milano out to be some saint and Charlie & Scott the root of all evil.

Touring isn't as profitable as you may think especially when certain people have to stay in 5 star hotels everyday
5 star hotels everyday?!? Are you kidding me?!?!? Again, more false lies spread by Milano to try and make Charlie & Scott out to be primadonnas.

because they refuse to spend time with the band and the fans.
This is another lie that I'm just sick of reading. I saw those guys night after night outside the bus hanging out with fans and signing stuff. It didn't matter if it was 20 people or 200...they did it. I was there and saw it. I saw them almost miss their train from St. Petersburg to Moscow because they wanted to sign every last autograph. I saw them getting soaked out in the rain taking pictures and signing stuff for fans plenty of times. I've seen them stop eating at restaraunts to sign stuff for fans who come up to them while they were having dinner. Nearly every time they would get on or off the bus someone was there with a stack of CDs and I never once heard them say "no". Not once. I've even seen them bring fans on the bus to take pictures and sign stuff. But yeah, they hide from the fans in their 5-star hotel rooms every night. Give me a fucking break, dude.

Money is not the measure here. Truth and living up to promises are. Obviously from your own observations on this message board Scott and Charlie lie about everything. They used their friends death to justify a reunion. A reunion they were planning 6 months before Dimebags death. Something that Rob CAggiano even says is complete bullshit. Go read his interview o n reunion bashers. One other thing. Everyone knows Milano has a big mouth, but a big mouth that tells it like it is.
If lying about Scott & Charlie's relationships with their fans and calling Charlie's family vicious names is "telling it like it is" then ok, you're right.

I would guess that if you went and asked him a question on his message board he would even answer it. Directly! As he does everyones there.
You know if he was just saying "Charlie and Scott are fucking assholes" then that would be one thing. He is entitled to his opinion. But his constant personal attacks are over the line. I don't doubt that they must have had disagreements but his characterizations of them as people are just plain wrong. Both Charlie and Scott (as well as the rest of the Anthrax members) were never anything less than professional to me. I worked for them on and off for 4 years and never experienced or saw any of the bullshit things that Milano alleges.

OK so spill the beans. If you worked for them for 4 years the who the fuck are you? And Billy I'md me to reply to you since he is banned.
All the things that he states happened DURING the SOD outing. Never does he mention anything from ANTHRAX shows or tour. I have seen personally that people paid money to meet and greet the band on the reunion and have not met the whole band. SOme meet and greet, eh? I can't speak for Milano, but neither can you. Unless you were there! Were you? Who are you then. CAll him out. Enough bullshit. Milano has been right too many times and he doesn't lie dude! End of story...

OK so spill the beans. If you worked for them for 4 years the who the fuck are you? And Billy I'md me to reply to you since he is banned.
All the things that he states happened DURING the SOD outing. Never does he mention anything from ANTHRAX shows or tour. I have seen personally that people paid money to meet and greet the band on the reunion and have not met the whole band. SOme meet and greet, eh? I can't speak for Milano, but neither can you. Unless you were there! Were you? Who are you then. CAll him out. Enough bullshit. Milano has been right too many times and he doesn't lie dude! End of story...
I never worked with Billy and never worked with SOD. Never said I did. Last time I saw him was when he was onstage with Ministry during a soundcheck at the Electric Factory in Philly in May of 2002.

I've never made any claims as to what the guy is like personally as I don't really know him. But I have read the numerous things he's written about those guys. Anything that happened on the SOD tour is between them, but I have a real hard time believing that Charlie and Scott hid from the fans since they never did that when I was there. I've been seeing his constant name-calling and threats of physical violence towards them for so long that I just felt like saying something. I'm not going to go any further with this thread because it's pointless. Billy has his opinion and that isn't going to change no matter what I or anyone else say. It's been 5 or 6 years or since the last SOD show. Just be done with it and move on already.

I never worked with Billy and never worked with SOD.

We know this you said you worked with Anthrax. Either the drum tech or guitar tech. Who are you?

Last time I saw him was when he was onstage with Ministry during a soundcheck at the Electric Factory in Philly in May of 2002.

I remember that as well becuause i drove to the show myself. I was having a beer with Billy and Louie (ex-mod) ministry guitarist at the bar next to the club. Billy said he was going to do united forces with MInistry ( something he always wanted to to jam with ministry) when Juilya from Fuze said that she heard Charlie and Scott were going to secretly jam and Al was going to make the peace. Billy being Billy, had enough integrity to walk away from the jam. He didn't cause a stink or yell or threaten anyone. He simply went home. I remembering looking at Louie and saying " I have to admit, he's stubborn but he has principle"..

I have a real hard time believing that Charlie and Scott hid from the fans since they never did that when I was there. Billy has his opinion and that isn't going to change no matter what I or anyone else say. It's been 5 or 6 years or since the last SOD show. Just be done with it and move on already.

I have some bad news dude. Billy was there. So were the fans in Clinton Iowa at the pig pen. I will say this, I know Billy very well he will never forget what he saw. End of story. You said it best, You weren't there. I know one thing, Billy's story has never changed. Not ONCE! 5 years, same story? Obviously it's true. On another note I know Billy can be a really great guy and a real fucking douchebag when he needs to be. I also know he is serious about the whole Scott & Charlie ass kicking thing. I watched Billy back inthe day wreck people. He may be fat, but he is a bruiser. MAke no mistakes.

exactly.
It's between Billy and Charlie.

I don't see Billy killing himself over this, and I don't see Charlie doing anything drastic either.

I see charlie laying on the ground crying while I see Scott running away for his life..haha. Obviously I don't see Billy running after Scott. Actually, I don't think Billy can run anymore..