Proof that Milano is a fat gossip monging instigating bitch

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
He sent an email to blabbermouth which they posted about Bush. Bashed him and all he could come up with is that he's short. Also, he claimed that Bush attacked a 14 year old at a show. Where the fuck did he get that from?? I was right there dead center when it happened. Right after Bush got a knock I hit the dude in the ribs and the motherfucker was in his 30's. This was the Priest/Thax show in DC. The dude was flicking off Bush right in his face. What was Bush to do?? take it?? Does Milano really think that 14 year olds are into Judas Priest???

All he coud come up with is that he's short too. What a bitch. Milano is not only short himself, but fat and ugly.

Yeah, i mean i know he likes to call himself the "wrestling villian" of metal and all that shit, but he takes it too far sometimes. He just uses it as an ecuse to make a name for himself off of Scott and Charlie. i wish he would get a fuckin life. He talks nearly as much shit as Spitz. Cuckoo!!!

What a bitch. Sounds like he needs to get off his computer and get some fresh air or something. I always thought he was a retarded ass for everything he said about Scott and Charlie, but at least they had some form of a tie with him. What the hell does he know about Bush, besides the fact that Bush's foot belongs in his ass?? His doctors need to fix his meds, fast.

He needs to grow up a pic of Milano below
yourprob_is_obvious.jpg

I used to get upset at him, but its just a game he is playing. Bush is the man, Milano knows it and he is just keeping his name afloat for when SOD resurfaces, be it sooner or later, but it will resurface.

Gotta drum up publicity for his new album out in May as well and what a better way than to slag Thrax once again. The man has nothing better to do I'd say.

TD said:
I think it's funny that everyone here worries about what he says so damned much when in reality he is still Charlie and Scotts friend. Personally, I can't wait for the MOD tour, I think the dude is hilarious.

If he really was upset, there would still be no point in giving him the personal satisfaction of getting upset. It'd be like dealing with my little brother when he runs of with a belonging of mine. He just wants attention.