Milano

He said this recently on the Milano boards. I don't think he'll be the type to forgive and forget easily. :lol: :lol:

I've never believed in the "forgive and forget" idea myself. I can FORGIVE almost anything, but I FORGET nothing.

Just out of curiosity, what was he responding to when he said that?

Billy. Awesome singer. A lot of respect for the guy. But he bitches almost as much as Lars. And that's just too much.

I've never believed in the "forgive and forget" idea myself. I can FORGIVE almost anything, but I FORGET nothing.

Just out of curiosity, what was he responding to when he said that?

I mentioned that I thought Anthrax was playing BMF the same weekend MOD is. I of course, misread the Caggiano thread as all of Thrax playing.

I mentioned that I thought Anthrax was playing BMF the same weekend MOD is. I of course, misread the Caggiano thread as all of Thrax playing.

Yeah - and Milano said that benante would get knocked out!! Violence. Nice eh?

At the time when scott/charlie approached him about the reunion, Anthrax wernt doing alot so a S.O.D album looked pretty good for a bit of extra cash. Billy dropped everything he was doing and gave the reunion 100%.
There was nothing for Billy to drop. He wasn't really doing anything.

After a couple of shows, so the story goes, charlie started bitching and wanted to end the tour or something. Billy basically felt used - he droped everything for the tour to help them out, but they didnt repay that gesture in a way he would have liked... pretty sure thats it
Go back and look at how many shows they did, it was more than just a few shows. Whatever may or may not have happened as far as Charlie bitching, it's irrelevant. Billy made a ton of money on those tours in 1999-2000 that he wouldn't have made otherwise. They sold a shitload of merchandise and got money from several CD/DVD releases. Billy should really be happy for all the money he made thanks to Charlie and Scott.

There was nothing for Billy to drop. He wasn't really doing anything.

Billy, Unlike the Anthrax guys actually worked in the music industry. Let me inform you as best I can. He had a management company. He managed , Agnostic Front and got them their Epitaph deal, HE managed the US bombs and re-worked their hellcat deal to get them more money and a video. He managed the Turbo AC's and got them their Nitro deal. He designed and built the Agnostic front Unity fest as well as designed for Epitaph the Punkarama tour. He was working with Ill Nino and the STep KIngs. Both bands signed to Road Runner for a collective 700,000 for their first records. HE walked away to do SOD to help Scott and have some fun. He was one of the investors in Big Blue MEenie recording studio. He walked away to help Scott out. He was involved a granite company in Hoboken NJ. Walked away to help Scott. All of these things he was doing before the SOD reunion. In fact, I know for a fact that Billy never wanted to do the SOD reunion. So do a lot of people. He did it for Scott and to have some fun. Obviously ,Charlie only cares about himself
which is what the gripe is about. SO check yourself. Ask yourself this. What did Charlie and Scott have going on between 1997-and 2000. The answer is NOTHING. What did Milano have going on? READ the above and learn.

Go back and look at how many shows they did, it was more than just a few shows. Whatever may or may not have happened as far as Charlie bitching, it's irrelevant. Billy made a ton of money on those tours in 1999-2000 that he wouldn't have made otherwise. They sold a shitload of merchandise and got money from several CD/DVD releases. Billy should really be happy for all the money he made thanks to Charlie and Scott.

Bag Jr. you know nothing. Touring isn't as profitable as you may think, especially when certain people have to stay in 5 star hotels everyday because they refuse to spend time with the band and the fans. Money is not the measure here. Truth and living up to promises are. Obviously from your own observations on this message board Scott and Charlie lie about everything. They used their friends death to justify a reunion. A reunion they were planning 6 months before Dimebags death. Something that Rob CAggiano even says is complete bullshit. Go read his interview o n reunion bashers. One other thing. Everyone knows Milano has a big mouth, but a big mouth that tells it like it is. Not only about Scott and Charlie but the world. I would guess that if you went and asked him a question on his message board he would even answer it. Directly! As he does everyones there. I hope you get what I've told you. I've been friends with billy for a long time and he even pisses me off as well. BUt I always know one thing about the fat bastard. He tells it as it is..

Yep, thats pretty much sums it up - Billy speeks his mind, he doesnt sugar coat the truth, sure he make alot of enimies doing that but he stil has credability :kickass:

BUt I always know one thing about the fat bastard. He tells it as it is..

Telling it like it is is one thing, allowing past incidents to make you bitter toward the world in general is another. I don't doubt anything you've stated in your post, but he has to let shit go if he EVER wants to be happy in life. It's not healthy to carry around the amount of hatred he's obviously carrying. At least he's still working and moving on with his life. If he could just stop obsessing about Charlie, he would be much happier.

It's not like I'm just typing to hear my keyboard click, I'm speaking from experience here.

Good point. Although he doesn't always talk shit about Scott and Charlie. I have heard him talk about great times with them. He simply feels insulted that his friendship wasn't honored. On another note. I have heard 5 songs of the new MOD record. If you like new york hardcore back in the day then you'll love this. It is the best MOD record by far....

Mr. Ju = Billy Milano.
It's why i've alway's like Billy Milano, the guys always said thing like they used to be saids, even if he have a big mouth, the guys have a lot of credibility.

Billy, Unlike the Anthrax guys actually worked in the music industry. Let me inform you as best I can. He had a management company. He managed , Agnostic Front and got them their Epitaph deal, HE managed the US bombs and re-worked their hellcat deal to get them more money and a video. He managed the Turbo AC's and got them their Nitro deal. He designed and built the Agnostic front Unity fest as well as designed for Epitaph the Punkarama tour. He was working with Ill Nino and the STep KIngs. Both bands signed to Road Runner for a collective 700,000 for their first records. HE walked away to do SOD to help Scott and have some fun. He was one of the investors in Big Blue MEenie recording studio. He walked away to help Scott out. He was involved a granite company in Hoboken NJ. Walked away to help Scott. All of these things he was doing before the SOD reunion. In fact, I know for a fact that Billy never wanted to do the SOD reunion. So do a lot of people. He did it for Scott and to have some fun. Obviously ,Charlie only cares about himself
which is what the gripe is about. SO check yourself. Ask yourself this. What did Charlie and Scott have going on between 1997-and 2000. The answer is NOTHING. What did Milano have going on? READ the above and learn.

Bag Jr. you know nothing. Touring isn't as profitable as you may think, especially when certain people have to stay in 5 star hotels everyday because they refuse to spend time with the band and the fans. Money is not the measure here. Truth and living up to promises are. Obviously from your own observations on this message board Scott and Charlie lie about everything. They used their friends death to justify a reunion. A reunion they were planning 6 months before Dimebags death. Something that Rob CAggiano even says is complete bullshit. Go read his interview o n reunion bashers. One other thing. Everyone knows Milano has a big mouth, but a big mouth that tells it like it is. Not only about Scott and Charlie but the world. I would guess that if you went and asked him a question on his message board he would even answer it. Directly! As he does everyones there. I hope you get what I've told you. I've been friends with billy for a long time and he even pisses me off as well. BUt I always know one thing about the fat bastard. He tells it as it is..

The truth.

Mr. Ju = Billy Milano.

Wrong.

Whatever people say about Billy is usually wrong. Yeah, he talks a lot of shit, but so do a lot people here(myself included). Everyone has opinions, his is usually spot on when it comes to music related stuff. And if he was such an asshole, why would he let one of his fans(Buddy Love Bomb) crash at his place for a week? He is a good guy with some strong opinions. So what's the big deal? And why is everyone gettin all "Dr. Phil" about Billy's emotions? I know I would prefer him to be one pissed off son of a bitch because that is usually when he does his best work. I know I don't want the guy writing about prancing around in fields smelling flowers with his girlfriend...The more pissed off he is, the better:headbang:

The truth.

Wrong.

Whatever people say about Billy is usually wrong. Yeah, he talks a lot of shit, but so do a lot people here(myself included). Everyone has opinions, his is usually spot on when it comes to music related stuff. And if he was such an asshole, why would he let one of his fans(Buddy Love Bomb) crash at his place for a week? He is a good guy with some strong opinions. So what's the big deal? And why is everyone gettin all "Dr. Phil" about Billy's emotions? I know I would prefer him to be one pissed off son of a bitch because that is usually when he does his best work. I know I don't want the guy writing about prancing around in fields smelling flowers with his girlfriend...The more pissed off he is, the better:headbang:

I totally agree with you on that