Milano concert!

Yesterday I spoke with MartinH about this, he was asking if I noticed it. but I didn't.. what technical problems? He told me about the BENQ logo coming out.. but when? I really didn't notice it..!

I really don't remember when exactly it appeared, but I'd say it was during the first half of the show. And unless it was some sort of mass-hallucination (all of us on the balcony saw it), it certainly was there. However, I believe they should be able to edit it out of the DVD, assuming there's enough close-up video of the band or the audience for those seconds.

-Villain

I really don't remember when exactly it appeared, but I'd say it was during the first half of the show. And unless it was some sort of mass-hallucination (all of us on the balcony saw it), it certainly was there. However, I believe they should be able to edit it out of the DVD, assuming there's enough close-up video of the band or the audience for those seconds.

-Villain

I really missed that! :yow:
but how long the BENQ logo lasted?

but how long the BENQ logo lasted?

Quite a while (like a minute), but not between songs so I don't think many people on the ground floor noticed.

And yes, I'm sure there will be no problem editing it out, because after all if you want to add parts of that video on the DVD it's far easier to take a brand new version and put it in-- it's not as if it's not replicable as many times as they want, without BenQ (although perhaps thanks to it ;)). You just need to avoid showing it in the background when the logo appeared.

However, I believe they should be able to edit it out of the DVD, assuming there's enough close-up video of the band or the audience for those seconds.
I'm not so sure it should be edited out of the DVD. It has become legendary by now. (Not to mention that DT would have an excuse to ask for free stuff or a promotional fee. :p)

Quite a while (like a minute), but not between songs so I don't think many people on the ground floor noticed.

And yes, I'm sure there will be no problem editing it out, because after all if you want to add parts of that video on the DVD it's far easier to take a brand new version and put it in-- it's not as if it's not replicable as many times as they want, without BenQ (although perhaps thanks to it ;)). You just need to avoid showing it in the background when the logo appeared.

amazing! how could I possibly miss that? :confused: