Milano DVD

Yeah, indeed!!!!

I guess that the band, for some reason, decided to randomly sign some copies without telling anyone, and your friend got lucky.

Perhaps Niklas can explain this :) .

It's a common practice, I think: band signs a hundred or something copies of the first batch available through mailorder, which, I think, is totally cool.

Oh, I didn't know I was mentioned here :)

When I had unpacked this DVD I was shocked as hell... You can't see it on this image but these signs are made with simple ball pen which obviously means it was signed by band.
I thanked Dark Tranquillity with MySpace comment but was sure that there were much more signed copies...
Anyway it's one of the greatest surprises in my life! :)

Oh, I didn't know I was mentioned here :)

When I had unpacked this DVD I was shocked as hell... You can't see it on this image but these signs are made with simple ball pen which obviously means it was signed by band.
I thanked Dark Tranquillity with MySpace comment but was sure that there were much more signed copies...
Anyway it's one of the greatest surprises in my life! :)

Really, lucky you! Niklas visits the forum, so I'm sure he'll read your post. I can't imagine what it is to open the package and then… o_O ! Signed!

Brilliant :kickass: .

plintus, no you go fuck yourself, you unlucky waste of potato-nation :heh:
I've bought a ticket and counting days till the show... 20 to go...
And sure we'll rock the place to stay in top-5 DT-shows :headbang:

Defiance, yeah, man, I was about to faint... really! But my luck was that I stood near the wall, you know :)

plintus, no you go fuck yourself, you unlucky waste of potato-nation :heh:
I've bought a ticket and counting days till the show... 20 to go...
And sure we'll rock the place to stay in top-5 DT-shows :headbang:

Defiance, yeah, man, I was about to faint... really! But my luck was that I stood near the wall, you know :)

:lol: potato nation.

Yeah, it was good that the wall was there, or Plintus might have taken advantage of the situation, travel all the way to you house and steal your DVD.

I just got my copy today. Looks great so far but I am experiencing trouble playing Insanity's crescendo on my computer. It crashes everytime I try to play it. But it work well on my TV. The Disc looks perfect. That'S weird. Any help?

I just got my copy today. Looks great so far but I am experiencing trouble playing Insanity's crescendo on my computer. It crashes everytime I try to play it. But it work well on my TV. The Disc looks perfect. That'S weird. Any help?

Use different software or something.

dada, thanks a lot for interview. It was interesting to listen to!

try VLC Media Player.
Totally agree. This is the only player I use with no problems even on Windows 7

or Plintus might have taken advantage of the situation, travel all the way to you house and steal your DVD
I'd rather kick his 30-year-old-Laphroaig-drinking ass than let him steal THIS!!! :yuk:
:p

Not Working with VLC too. It starts getting wrong during Edenspring then it freeze during Insanity's crescendo. But the rest is all fine...It works great when I play it in on my dvd player. It crashes only on my computer player (weird since I've never had problem with it). ??? I'll try it at my GF house tomorrow to see if it crashes too. If yes, ill write to CMdistro and see if I can replace it.

29fjbo.jpg

They look nice when I put them together :)

What's the use of that "FSK ab 12" square block ?

The FSK has a look at all movies and video games in Germany and puts age restrictions on it. So what you have there is not suitable for children under 12. Those squares have gotten bigger and bigger with every guy running amok over the last few years.