Milano DVD

29fjbo.jpg

They look nice when I put them together :)

Nice pic!

The FSK has a look at all movies and video games in Germany and puts age restrictions on it. So what you have there is not suitable for children under 12. Those squares have gotten bigger and bigger with every guy running amok over the last few years.

It's fucking ugly as fucking fuck.

Distracting and fucking lame. And they should have made it in pink.

Here it's black and white, and M-rated products won't be sold to anyone unless the DOB is put in the system during the purchase.

They just ruined a great cover is all.

My eyes hurt now.

They just ruined a great cover is all.

Agreed. I don't understand why they couldn't just put a removable sticker on instead.

I meant to write a thorough review of the release, but I've been too busy with my work as of late, so I'll just say I love every minute of it.

-Villain

It's true, I understand that they want to 'try' to control what kids see, but it's just plain stupid to have it printed on the cover itself. It should be a sticker that can be easily removed, bummer :zzz: .
LOL you kids.
Of course they don't want you to be able to peel it off! Big Brother has you all by your balls! :D

Received the DVD last week. Watched the documentary first - excellent, didnt want it to end, wanted it to be longer, really well done. Watched the concert yesterday - absolutely amazing, really. Even the songs I dont dig that much on CD worked well live - watched the whole thing in one go, didnt skip anything, which is a rare case with me, especially with the first watching, which is just to satiate my curiosity. But this kept me glued to the screen. Edenspring just blew me away. Tue Madsen did great job on the mix - excellent job overall! The live archive is simply awesome. :worship: for that! This is what every DVD should be like - great value for money. Thank you guys! :)

Yep, the concert is indeed awesome from beginning to end, and the production on the whole DVD-set is amazing. I also thought the documentary, albeit excellent, was way too short; it ended just when it started to get most interesting.

The only truly negative thing in Where Death is most Alive is that their previous DVD is now completely worthless in comparison. You know, even with all its flaws, I really liked Live Damage back in 2003. Now, I don't think I can ever watch it again without feeling "why am I watching this shit when I could watch a perfect DT DVD instead?"

I'm too hyper-active

Who could've guessed? :rolleyes:

-Villain