MINISTRY OF METAL - SUNDAYS 9 TO MIDNIGHT (eastern time)

I don't know if you have all of Winds of Creation by Decapitated or not, but if you have the song Blessed could you play that? If not, the title track is cool too.

About my Dead Congregation request...is Graves of the Archangels(around 8 minutes or so) off the same titled album pushing the time limit? Anything off that album would be great though...near perfect album if you ask me.

Vader! Just caught those guys with The Amenta,Swashbuckle, Augury, and Decrepit Birth in Worcester. A surprisingly perfect show...those Poles always put on a kickass show.

Fucking awesome show so far. But The Apostasy > Evangelion. Also...of all the Amon Amarth songs...I know, not your choice.

Fucking awesome show so far. But The Apostasy > Evangelion. Also...of all the Amon Amarth songs...I know, not your choice.

I haven't had enough time with their new album to make a decision quite yet but the Prometherion music video off Apostasy may be one of the best music videos ever across all genres...well in my opinion anyway.

Yeah, it was actually, genuinely badass. Very well done. The video for Ov Fire And The Void was almost awesome, but a little too silly at points. Like the band eating an angel. That was kinda goofy. Especially if you watch the making of video, which shows Orion and Inferno after that shot coughing up feathers.