Minneapolis!!!!

Nice work Chuckulence. You are the first person to catch the L.O.G. riff.
I didn't bring up the water etc. because the show was so good it didn't matter.

Black Thirteen said:
Nice work Chuckulence. You are the first person to catch the L.O.G. riff.
I didn't bring up the water etc. because the show was so good it didn't matter.
fair enuf. I noticed it didn't stop you from enjoying yourself. To see you and Dan laughing at eachother while you play is just pure entertainment. Such good stuff! This was the 1st show I'd seen since Clash of the Titans and it was a looong time coming.

DarrellDethSDMF said:
When there was a thread about the 1st reunion show, someone said they played Intro to Reality, Belly of the Beast and Armed & Dangerous with the intro!!!

Yes, and that was probably the last time they were played in concert also. Maybe some day, multi-cam video of it will show up in the CDC............

This was a kick ass show!! Crowd was really into it. Sound Check was cool too!! Yes Buddy they did Play Intro and Belly Of The Beast.. Does Anyone Have A set List?? I posted one on the CDC, but am to lazy to write it again. Just seeing If I Rememeber Everything...

I was a big fan of Anthrax back in the 80s and had kind of lost track of them, although I do own a couple of the Bush-era albums. When I heard about the original lineup getting back together, I was stoked to go see them in Mpls. Being down there in front of Scott for most of the show was like being 17 (half my age!) all over again. If only Manowar or Rigor Mortis had opened for them...

Anyway, my highlight from the soundcheck was seeing them jam on Walk All Over You. My lowlight was trying to figure out what to say to Scott when I approached him to sign my pass...all I could get out was "what kinda guitar do you play?" I even knew that already...so lame.

you could have asked Scott what does he think of the current monetary policy in South Korea and its effect on the sales of music CD's nation-wide. But i guess that would have been kind of lame as well...

mentalmeltdown said:
you could have asked Scott what does he think of the current monetary policy in South Korea and its effect on the sales of music CD's nation-wide. But i guess that would have been kind of lame as well...

Coulda. Woulda been better than what I did come up with. But, after much reflection, I've come to the conclusion that it's probably best that I said what I said and walked away. Because it easily could have become a "'Member that, um, one time..." Chris Farley kinda moments.

But when it comes down to it, I'm just glad I was there at all.

Bitchin show guys, sux ur ur shit got soaked in water scott, oh well still kicked ass

addikt said:
Show kicked ass, though, and they played Intro to Reality, Belly of the Beast, and Madhouse during sound check earilier in the day.

oh, and 1st post (although long-time Anthrax fan)
Dammitall, I missed this show by 2 days!!

In case anybody's wondering, I'm back in Minneapolis.

Any more of you here from the Twin Cities?

Do a show in Denmark during a weekend in (early) april! That way I won´t have a problem getting IED´ed if I go to Al Qaida Land in late april (which is about 90% sure), cuz that way I´d die a happy man!

eighteeschick said:
That's certainly a different type of "interview" and I wouldn't be surprised if it was more appreciated than being asked the same tired questions. Personally I don't care what the musicians do in their private lives but I enjoyed this little article. Thanks for posting it.

Yeah, check out my signature... :)

I think it's kinda cute, a story about good ole Joey taking his wife out for shoes. Rock stars wives are sometimes like Vera from cheers, you don't know much about them, so I thought the interview was really good. Gives a different angle.