Update

Mr. Wu said:
Actually, anyone else have any questions? I'll be back on Monday.
If you come back to the UK, will you please play both Dublin AND Belfast again? We wanna rock your ASS again in the North. It was too long of a gap between shows. Also, the Belfast show wasn't full of teenagers. I'm 31 and sweated my bollox off on the barrier at the front on both Irish shows this year.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Mr. Wu said:
Actually, anyone else have any questions? I'll be back on Monday.

Whadaya think of Zappa? I wanted to learn to play guitar just to play "Joe's Garage".

Really, is there anything at all I can do to help to get you guys booked anywhere else than Harpos? Shit, we'd have a better time and get just as many peeps if you played my backyard stage/patio.... :tickled:

If this has anything to do with WRIF, I'll see the PD in hell!!! :hotjump:

See ya on the 8th..!! :headbang:

Ragamuffin said:
Is it true that Dio gets pissed when people take his mic and hold it over his head and play keep away, and that's why he's touring with Anthrax since you guys are all pretty short?

Too fuckin' funny, Raga.

Scott

Bass Fellow said:
Do you know why I pulled you over!
Littering and ...., Littering and...., Littering and....???????

Karina_666 said:
...."smoking the reefer. And to teach you boys a lesson, officer Rabbit and I are going to watch you three smoke the whole bag."

"Did you just say, "'meow?'"

"Who, meow?"

That is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I haven't seen Club Dread, yet. How was that one?

Scott

Ragamuffin said:
Is it true that Dio gets pissed when people take his mic and hold it over his head and play keep away, and that's why he's touring with Anthrax since you guys are all pretty short?
When I saw Dio last year, I swear his mic stand was only 3 feet high. It looked hilarious. RJD actually took it off the stand right away when the show started.

MichiMikey said:
Whadaya think of Zappa? I wanted to learn to play guitar just to play "Joe's Garage".

Really, is there anything at all I can do to help to get you guys booked anywhere else than Harpos? Shit, we'd have a better time and get just as many peeps if you played my backyard stage/patio.... :tickled:

If this has anything to do with WRIF, I'll see the PD in hell!!! :hotjump:

See ya on the 8th..!! :headbang:
The Machine Shop was cool as hell. (Flint) Small bar, made it cool, plus the area isn't as bad as Harpo's. That's where I made it on the DVD! (Beer Break portion)

Also...I got a couple of acres. We could really have a good time at my place!!!:cool::headbang:

SCott308 said:
"Did you just say, "'meow?'"

"Who, meow?"

That is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I haven't seen Club Dread, yet. How was that one?

Scott
Not too good but has a moment or two.

Serious ? Does Joey V. have any input on TGTE or any future release and does he plan to tour or is this it. Hopefully this isn't a insensitive ?

I also would LOVE to hear Potters feild...It's the one song I wanna see live...in CHICAGO...:) pleeezzzz..:worship:
and if you play it....could you dedicate it to me? just kidding..i would love to hear it though..:D

Can you play Black Lodge in Detroit? How about doing an unrehearsed version of a cover? Train train...? Movin' out...? One piece at a time...?

Mr Wu, I'm glad you and Ronnie like the Yankees. Maybe you and him can sign my Freeway series shirt when you play Anaheim HOB? :D
My serious ?'s
Will you ever play with a punk or non-metal band again?
Any chance of doing Mosh of the Saint live?

Anyway good luck on tour and I hope I'm not kicked out of an Anthrax gig again :lol:

Mr. Wu said:
There were some strange looks from the Dio fans up front at first but from half way through our set we owned it.
Last night at The Beacon, I thought the same thing. The mostly Dio crowd didn't seem too into it and/or didn't know what to think at the start of the set.
As your set progressed though, they came alive more. That's a very good thing. It means you won over people who beforehand, didn't know what to think of you. :)